Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    Haha try it with the local aboriginal families. Everyone is everyone elses 'cousin-brother'
    Lol. Same for us Mexicans. On the street it's like hey cuz, what's up? I have no idea who you are.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Lol. Same for us Mexicans. On the street it's like hey cuz, what's up? I have no idea who you are.
      Bahaha make up your mind, are you mexican, or an average whitie?
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Italians do that, too! "Hey, Paisan!"
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Bahaha make up your mind, are you mexican, or an average whitie?
          In my city, I'm Mexican. In the city I work, I apparently pass for a Romanian gypsy, Italian or half and half. Half white and half Mexican. The city I work in is The snobbiest city in California, or according to latest poll in said article blah blah. I'm paler then a Mexican and I have green eyes. I confuse people. Add the tattoos and they just don't know I guess.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

In my city, I'm Mexican. In the city I work, I apparently pass for a Romanian gypsy, Italian or half and half. Half white and half Mexican. The city I work in is The snobbiest city in California, or according to latest poll in said article blah blah. I'm paler then a Mexican and I have green eyes. I confuse people. Add the tattoos and they just don't know I guess.
            Throw in some athiesm, and don't you ha e some german? And you're truly a person of the world!

RIP

You cut your hair short
            Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm about sick of everyone commenting on what I eat. Every day at lunch tims someone has to make a comment, that turns into pay outs about vegetarianism. I was even called malnourished today. I know its just to stir me up, but I'm f****** sick of it.

RIP

You cut your hair short
              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm about sick of everyone commenting on what I eat. Every day at lunch tims someone has to make a comment, that turns into pay outs about vegetarianism. I was even called malnourished today. I know its just to stir me up, but I'm f****** sick of it.
                I don't get why people are so wrapped up in what other people are doing anyway. It's not like they're the ones eating what you're eating, so if you enjoy it - to everyone else, fuck off, says I.

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post

I don't get why people are so wrapped up in what other people are doing anyway. It's not like they're the ones eating what you're eating, so if you enjoy it - to everyone else, fuck off, says I.
                  I mean I'm obsessed with food, fair enough, but if I'm not talking about it, why are you, and if you ask me what I'm eating, don't start going on about how 'real' food would be better. I didn't ask for your opinion.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Not to mention I eat a hell of a lot healthier than most of the ones commenting.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Not to mention I eat a hell of a lot healthier than most of the ones commenting.
                      Yep, a lot of vegetarian diets are more balanced than those of non-vegetarians. Whole, healthy fruits and veg as opposed to processed chicken nuggets...yet some people think that the chicken nuggets are the better option because it's "meat".

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post

Yep, a lot of vegetarian diets are more balanced than those of non-vegetarians. Whole, healthy fruits and veg as opposed to processed chicken nuggets...yet some people think that the chicken nuggets are the better option because it's "meat".
                        Yet another conversation that boils down to "people are idiots".

On a related topic, my friend suggested to me today that I seek counselling about my "unhealthy obsession with food and exercise". Ive always had an obsession with what I eat and do or not do exercise wise. It's just in the past I didnt do anythinf about it, and got depressed. Now I am, and I cant help but talk about it. She said again that I look fine and dont need to lose weight. Piss off. Im over weight. You just dont like to hear it because it means you are too. Let me try and inprove my life without being told I need bloody counselling.

RIP

You cut your hair short
                        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I mean I'm obsessed with food, fair enough, but if I'm not talking about it, why are you, and if you ask me what I'm eating, don't start going on about how 'real' food would be better. I didn't ask for your opinion.
                          Come work with me. Out of twelve staff, we have two vegetarians (used to have three), four health/fitness/exercise nuts, one who is perpetually on a diet, one who can't eat processed meat, one lactose intolerant and one gluten intolerant.

It makes catering tricky, but NO-ONE comments negatively about anyone else's food.

Of course, you'd have to quit teaching and become a vet nurse. And move to Adelaide. But no one would bother you about your vego meals and you'd have four others to swap gym stories with

Comment

People are incredibly judgmental about that stuff. Before I moved here, I lost a lot of weight. When I went to my new Dr. for the first time (I have ongoing prescriptions so I had to establish a relationship quickly), one of the first things he said to me was that I should try to lose a few pounds. I was really ticked off. He had no clue about my history. Also, I don't eat desserts - I have no sweet tooth - and people always try to force them on me. I have to say NO multiple times, and then they keep offering different kinds of desserts. It's like some kind of assault, for lack of a better word.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I think I posted this once,but here it is again...The time I watched two GROWN men get into a knock down drag out fight over how to eat Grits..(cream and sugar OR salt and butter) If that is the norm,Not at all surprised about people.
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                I think I posted this once,but here it is again...The time I watched two GROWN men get into a knock down drag out fight over how to eat Grits..(cream and sugar OR salt and butter) If that is the norm,Not at all surprised about people.
                                Eeeew.

Everyone knows the only way grits can be made palatable is with cheese and hot sauce.

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X