Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by MichaelRusso View Post
    Suicide seems like a good choice right about now, im tired of all the constant stress, all the depression and worrying, all the lies from everyone in my life. I can't take it anymore, no matter how strong people think i may be...i dont even have money for professional help (not like i would believe any of them anyway considering they're paid to tell you the stuff they do).
    As someone who has been suicidal, and still gets that tendency from time to time, let me tell you this: get help somehow. There are free programs sometimes. Even calling 1-800-SUICIDE (Yes, that is the National Suicide Hotline) may help you.

I was going to rant about my resentments of how my parents are insanely supportive of my sister's college choices more than they ever were for me, but I guess at this point it's a bit mute.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Well, this darkness just keeps getting dark with each passing day, so either it is going to be one lovely dawn, or im stuck in an eternal phase of night.

Comment

It is a tough place to be in,but it does happen. Life has no guarantees,there will be bumps in the road. Honestly it takes a lot of work to get through things. I spent 6 months in a halfway house,and learned ways to deal with everything. One very special thing I learned was I wasn't the only one with problems, I met people with VERY serious mental health issues. Not just being depressed,but schizophrenic and manic-depression,from my interaction with them my problems seemed trivial. Theirs was a life long struggle just to survive with the help of medications. I got stronger by helping them also. Think long and hard on this,look for your strength,it is there.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
          I SOO want to save this for posterity! Maybe even put it up as a main advert, somewhere. Oooh, facebook! Dammit! They won't let me format the text, properly! Bastards!
          Take a screenshot of it and post it as a picture on Facebook.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm tiried!
            grumpgrumpgrump..
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Well, this darkness just keeps getting dark with each passing day, so either it is going to be one lovely dawn, or im stuck in an eternal phase of night.
              I felt like this for literally years. I did a lot of things--a lot of things--that I wouldn't be comfortable posting here, but sometimes you do just need to get through the dark part. You do have people that care about you and people that are willing to help you. If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me. I know where you're coming from.
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                I felt like this for literally years. I did a lot of things--a lot of things--that I wouldn't be comfortable posting here, but sometimes you do just need to get through the dark part. You do have people that care about you and people that are willing to help you. If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me. I know where you're coming from.
                Thank you for the offer to talk to you, i'll keep that in mind. Things are just "too dark" right now. It's day after day after day that things happen, just when I've gotten over an instance from the day before, something new happens to make me feel worse. I do feel horrible asking for help from people though, because something tells me i have to learn to be strong for myself......which died a while ago, im all strung out with no ability to regain control. I think i need to learn how to gain control again.

On another note, im going to rant over the fact that I don't bloody know where to start in my notes about Necromancy......and it's starting to get me mad.

Comment

Got rejected from the course I actually wanted at uni. I have four others to hear from...

What if this year is another year like last and I get rejected from everywhere again. I'm a smart lassy! I have cracking grades and I work very very hard. Why is it so hard to get into the place I want x
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Thank you for the offer to talk to you, i'll keep that in mind. Things are just "too dark" right now. It's day after day after day that things happen, just when I've gotten over an instance from the day before, something new happens to make me feel worse. I do feel horrible asking for help from people though, because something tells me i have to learn to be strong for myself......which died a while ago, im all strung out with no ability to regain control. I think i need to learn how to gain control again.
                    Your individual opinion will vary, of course, but I don't think it's weak to ask someone to help; that'd be like you leaning on a wall when you're tired, and me calling you weak for using the wall. We're colony animals for a reason.

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                    Got rejected from the course I actually wanted at uni. I have four others to hear from...

What if this year is another year like last and I get rejected from everywhere again. I'm a smart lassy! I have cracking grades and I work very very hard. Why is it so hard to get into the place I want x
                    I'm so sorry to hear that!

My turn to rant: My neck is killing me. It's making my head hurt so bad that it's hard to see straight.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Trying to get my sig pic to load,I think I did it right,but it seems to not want to show. It was done by someone from here a long while back,and I am sorry I can't remember who. OH,good it worked..

The Goddess pic in there is Quan Yin.
                      Last edited by anunitu; 23 Feb 2012, 10:15.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Your individual opinion will vary, of course, but I don't think it's weak to ask someone to help; that'd be like you leaning on a wall when you're tired, and me calling you weak for using the wall. We're colony animals for a reason.
                        I wasn't saying that asking for help implies weakness in everyone....and im sure everyone needs help sometimes, but my own mind likes to make me view things as being different from everyone else. That i should be able to stand on my own and i should be able to help myself without asking for help from anyone because everyone has their own problems and shouldn't have to take bother in mine. Though if you are offering to help me out, want to talk...i would enjoy some personal message help.

My turn to rant: My neck is killing me. It's making my head hurt so bad that it's hard to see straight.
                        Probably the best thing for this is to go lay down....or if you have the money, go get a massage done. Laying down would relieve pressure from your neck, at least that has helped me out a lot in the past (i have issues with my shoulders)

Comment

I wasn't saying that asking for help implies weakness in everyone....and im sure everyone needs help sometimes, but my own mind likes to make me view things as being different from everyone else. That i should be able to stand on my own and i should be able to help myself without asking for help from anyone because everyone has their own problems and shouldn't have to take bother in mine. Though if you are offering to help me out, want to talk...i would enjoy some personal message help.

Probably the best thing for this is to go lay down....or if you have the money, go get a massage done. Laying down would relieve pressure from your neck, at least that has helped me out a lot in the past (i have issues with my shoulders)
                          I will do as much as I can to help you, but I'm not a professional. Please message me at your leisure.

I would love to lie down, but I think my work would take issue with it!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Got my pic removed on another forum for being offensive. It was a pentacle with a treble clef in it that I actually drew. It was even another forum for Pagans. Confused? O_O
                            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

<----is finally going to the doctor tomorrow

I managed to get an appointment at the VA. After near collapsing in pain after an hour long coughing-puking-coughing jag in which I felt something actually pop in my ribs, I figured it might be a good idea. I just want some meds to let me sleep and not be in pain when I breathe...and if this was going to go away on its own, it would have started to get better...I'm going on 5 weeks here.
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                <----is finally going to the doctor tomorrow

I managed to get an appointment at the VA. After near collapsing in pain after an hour long coughing-puking-coughing jag in which I felt something actually pop in my ribs, I figured it might be a good idea. I just want some meds to let me sleep and not be in pain when I breathe...and if this was going to go away on its own, it would have started to get better...I'm going on 5 weeks here.
                                Holy crap!

Take care of yourself!
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X