X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Starbucks insults Christians; doesn't have snowflake

Then take this Christmas tree...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh all about this dollar bill..a pentagram dollar.

- - - Updated - - -

The pent dollar from
    Here..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It was a well known fact Jesus cursed the Southern Hemisphere for his birthday not falling during a season in which it snows.

Comment

Tell them it's red to represent the blood of their Christ that was hanging on the cross.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          I am sorry,but can we boycott them for not putting winter solstice things on their cups..like a yule log,or Christmas tree(cause pagan symbol)..Is Santa a christian symbol????
          I am thinking a GIANT Dollar sign,cause that is what Christmas is all about these days.

Merry freaking Christmas(And it is GREEN)
          Although Santa is technically Saint Nick, a real 3rd century bishop (known for b****slapping Arius the 'heretic') at a council, his image appears to be largely based on Odin. Sledge across the sky on mid winter eve (Wild Hunt) big beard, with some depictions of him in red and white. I have heard he left gifts in children's boots, maybe a Woden legend than Odin. I'd need positive verification from a resident heathen, though.

That said, I don't think there is any evidence that Christmas trees are pagan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read into it a bit a while ago and the most likely contender is actually Christian, when a missionary cut down an important oak he then stood it up for all to see that it was just a tree and that "Thor's Oak" was just a tree.

It's worth remembering that most Christians know nothing of their own heritage and will likely call Hallowe'en and Christmas trees pagan without actually knowing anything about the origins of how their own celebrations came about. Really, most of these things have become secular additions, plug ons, for that people pick and choose regardless of their religion. See the massive Christmas tree in the Dubai shopping centre.
          I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
          Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
          But that day you know I left my money
          And I thought of you only
          All that copper glowing fine

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh all about this dollar bill..a pentagram dollar.

- - - Updated - - -

The pent dollar from
            Here..
            why I'm thinking about some other plugs..

Put goats on the cups. Can't get more Christmasy. Yule goats everywhere!!
            baah.

Comment

People are being such big babies about it. I just don't see a snowflake have something to do with Christianity. It's doesn't make any sense.

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHA that's even better than the one I found here a few years ago! Though, ours still gets bonus points for being the Christmas tree of nightmares.
                Attached Files

Comment

But... I like snowflakes... I even have a tattoo of one... *sniffs*

I'm actually more of a Caribou fan than a Starbucks fan.

Comment

Maybe those Christians should focus on Starbuck's logo. Figure that shiznit out dum dums.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Briton View Post
                      Although Santa is technically Saint Nick, a real 3rd century bishop (known for b****slapping Arius the 'heretic') at a council, his image appears to be largely based on Odin. Sledge across the sky on mid winter eve (Wild Hunt) big beard, with some depictions of him in red and white. I have heard he left gifts in children's boots, maybe a Woden legend than Odin. I'd need positive verification from a resident heathen, though.
                      I like the fairy tale where he's a mushroom better.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I'm wearing a solid red shirt today. Hope I don't get run out of town!
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                          I'm wearing a solid red shirt today. Hope I don't get run out of town!

If you are lucky enough to have dandruff that could pass as snow.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                            If you are lucky enough to have dandruff that could pass as snow.
                            LOL nope! Now that I think of it, it was the red shirted guys on Star Trek who always got killed....hmmmm....
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	353149

Scotty never dies. He just gets warped.

Comment

Nope ... Not gonna say it ... But I think it belongs to the Grinch ...
                                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Working...
                                X