World War 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: World War 3

I think it has already begun against the terrorist groups. We just didn't notice yet.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
      I think it has already begun against the terrorist groups. We just didn't notice yet.
      I can agree with this. I think what the U.S. Is doing in the Middle East is pointless, and just drawing us more ire from countries that never should have been invaded.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
        I can agree with this. I think what the U.S. Is doing in the Middle East is pointless, and just drawing us more ire from countries that never should have been invaded.
        Habbs, the problem is that Obama is unpredicted. One day he helps Israel, next day he helps the Arab countries in the north of Israel. Plus he's a corrupt Muslim. By that I mean he is one of them at some point.

*Nothing against Muslims, it's just important to differ the normal ones and the terrorists. After all, it's not a secret he helped the other side as well.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Habbs, the problem is that Obama is unpredicted. One day he helps Israel, next day he helps the Arab countries in the north of Israel. Plus he's a corrupt Muslim. By that I mean he is one of them at some point.

*Nothing against Muslims, it's just important to differ the normal ones and the terrorists. After all, it's not a secret he helped the other side as well.
          No. Obama's father was Muslim. He is Christian. People try to paint him as a Muslim to make him look worse. Because to most Americans, Muslim=terrorist. I absolutely don't believe this; religious extremists of any strips are generally dangerous and bad, regardless of whose name their actions are done in.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

No. Obama's father was Muslim. He is Christian. People try to paint him as a Muslim to make him look worse. Because to most Americans, Muslim=terrorist. I absolutely don't believe this; religious extremists of any strips are generally dangerous and bad, regardless of whose name their actions are done in.
            That's new... But why would he help terrorists, then?

Comment

That's new... But why would he help terrorists, then?
              Why did previous presidents donate money to terrorist groups? Why did the Bush family know and visit Osama bin Laden's family?

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Why did previous presidents donate money to terrorist groups? Why did the Bush family know and visit Osama bin Laden's family?
                Good questions. I don't have the answer to those. I can only make assumptions.

Comment

Obama is just an anti-Christ Muslim terrorist satan worshipping heathen who is the downfall of this country. He can't even speak American right. All he does is play basket ball with his "home boys" hasn't done a single thing for America.

but no, seriously, this is what you sound like blaming Obama for ever issue concerning The United States
                  "In the shade now tall forms are advancing,
                  And their wan hands like snowflakes in the moonlight are gleaming;
                  They beckon, they whisper, 'Oh! strong armed in valor,
                  The pale guests await thee - mead foams in Valhalla.'"
                  - Finn's Saga

http://hoodednorseman.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
                    Obama is just an anti-Christ Muslim terrorist satan worshipping heathen who is the downfall of this country. He can't even speak American right. All he does is play basket ball with his "home boys" hasn't done a single thing for America.

but no, seriously, this is what you sound like blaming Obama for ever issue concerning The United States
                    Not necessary. If Israel loses, so will the US. Israel is the only active country in the Middle East that holds off the terrorists. I'm sorry if it's not something you want to hear but that's true. The democracies of the US and Israel are different. The US won't stand a chance because it cares too much about the rights of the people. Israel first cares of the safety of its people. Then of the human rights. I don't care already what Obama believes in, but he makes a great mistake in striking deals with the Arab countries.

Comment

Understand that Israel is NOT the only country the US has to deal with,when Obama tries NOT to take sides in order to keep the peace,it can become taxing to keep everything balanced.
                      One thing I always ask,WHY is it OUR sole role to keep things peaceful,while the country's we try to help do very little beyond their own interest. Iraq solders ran,even after we trained them for almost 10 years,that says a LOT . Even now as we bomb and bomb,the mid east countries have stopped participating,and its their neighborhood and they expect us to do everything to keep things from boiling over.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post

This works better when pointed at US citizens than Israeli citizens, just saying.

Not necessary. If Israel loses, so will the US. Israel is the only active country in the Middle East that holds off the terrorists. I'm sorry if it's not something you want to hear but that's true. The democracies of the US and Israel are different. The US won't stand a chance because it cares too much about the rights of the people. Israel first cares of the safety of its people. Then of the human rights. I don't care already what Obama believes in, but he makes a great mistake in striking deals with the Arab countries.
                        You dramatically overestimate the strategic value of Israel to the United States and you hugely overestimate both the sentimentality and vulnerability of the US. Your nation is of some strategic value to us and enjoys significant public and political support. Don't mistake that position for being a vital interest.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

and also,quit tripping about us,we are peddling as fast as we can to keep the world from falling off their rockers.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Sorry if I sounded rude earlier. The PoFs of those who live here are quite different. The US has its own stuff to deal with, yes. Still I'll stick to what I said earlier. Because I live HERE. Of course I won't know what life in the US is like.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            Understand that Israel is NOT the only country the US has to deal with,when Obama tries NOT to take sides in order to keep the peace,it can become taxing to keep everything balanced.
                            One thing I always ask,WHY is it OUR sole role to keep things peaceful,while the country's we try to help do very little beyond their own interest. Iraq solders ran,even after we trained them for almost 10 years,that says a LOT . Even now as we bomb and bomb,the mid east countries have stopped participating,and its their neighborhood and they expect us to do everything to keep things from boiling over.
                            Fair. However this is something the president has to deal with.

Comment

We deal because a disrupting war in the mid east ripples back to us,and even with the UN we became pretty much the heavy lifters. Other countries seem to think it is our JOB to keep the peace,NO it is the responsibility of ALL countries to maintain peace,and to jump in if needed to maintain peace. One planet,no place to run away to...so do NOT tip the boat we all live on.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Every country in the world has its own internal bs going on. However the US doesn't battle for its own existence 24/7. Does it, now?

Comment

Working...
                                X