Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: attacks on Paris

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    Actually (from what I've read in history books) it was Himmler who was into that stuff. Hitler thought it was dumb, but went along with it as a propaganda tool - essentially he couldn't see why Himmler wanted to go on about "Aryan" poop in the north when, compared to the Romans, they (No such thing as "Aryan" - "they" = the inhabitants of the north) were pretty primitive. Hitler considered it an embarrassment.
    I always find the use of Ayran by white supremacist very funny. The oldest known use of the term that I've been able to find is mid-late Persian era, when the Persians called their lands the Empire of Iran and Non-Iran. Iran was derived from the name of the people they believed that they were decended from - the Aryans, in fact the eight great families of the period justified their position because of their "Pure Aryan blood". Look up Indo-Aryan people if you don't believe me . So when I hear people talking about The Aryan People I always think of them - and they probably have one of the three longest claims to civilization (Babylon). So when I hear "Aryan" I think Dusky tanned skin Curly black hair and square beards.

And telling White supremacists this really gets their goat too.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      It has now happened that they "Beheaded" a Chinese citizen...and China is pondering their next move...We shell see what we shell see.
      Yesterdays UN resolution seems significant.
      Once a man, like the sea I raged;
      Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
      And there is in fact more earth than sea.
      Genesis lyric

Comment

If China decides to send feet in on the ground then Isis is in trouble from thier own prophecies - The chinese aren't considered Crusaders by them and the Apocalypse they claim to be working towards needs them to be facing Crusaders on the Ground

Comment

It's a horrible event, really. But why the hell did they let the refuges in? If they didn't, this attack wouldn't have happened in the first place! Don't let Syrian refuges in - you won't suffer from terror attacks. It's just simple as that.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

If any at all got in that way,maybe,BUT most of the attackers were French citizens,or Belgium citizens. They may have gone to Syria,and come back,but even then they were not refugees in fact.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

So why did they go to Syria in the first place? Something tells me they switched sides by doing that.
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                It's a horrible event, really. But why the hell did they let the refuges in? If they didn't, this attack wouldn't have happened in the first place! Don't let Syrian refuges in - you won't suffer from terror attacks. It's just simple as that.
                Yes, banning Syrian war refugees will of course magically prevent Belgium born French nationals from killing people. While we're at it, the US should close the border with Canada in order to solve its problems with Mexican and Latin American drug cartels.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Yeh,they did,and the cops were trying to keep an eye on them.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

MO, I agree. I know tracking drugs all over the US is a ton of work. Yet drugs can be found using dogs. Slowly drugs can be found. Killers can't.

Comment

Look out Gleb,that guy standing right next to you "Might" be a bad guy...maybe....does he have "shifty eyes"?

The world is a dangerous place...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Look out Gleb,that guy standing right next to you "Might" be a bad guy...maybe....does he have "shifty eyes"?

The world is a dangerous place...
                        Anu, I'm well prepared for that. After all the knife stabbings aren't over yet. I can't detect the killers. But I can try to make it safer for me. I stand with my back to the walls when I get into a bus, I look back and around when I'm not home or in any other safe place like my school.

Comment

Most of the attackers were European citizens. Probably all of them were, as there is some good evidence that the Syrian passport found on the scene was faked to try to turn the tide on Syrian refugees. France didn't "let" them in. They were already here.

Comment

Gleb darlin, MO was being sarcastic. Keeping refugees out is NOT the way to solve the problem. Nor is closing American borders from Canadians and Mexicans and South Americans. "Bad" people can always find away around. All your doing is breading fear by your suggestions. We should help those in need not turn them away!
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

So why did they go to Syria in the first place? Something tells me they switched sides by doing that.
                              Because they're radicals who want to go support their cause with other crazy radicals. You can't just not let someone back into their own country. It doesn't work like that. None of these dudes were Syrian nationals, as far as anyone knows. You can't just make someone stateless (unless you're the UK and a handful of other countries, and even then, it totally goes against the UN declaration of Human Rights).

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                                Gleb darlin, MO was being sarcastic. Keeping refugees out is NOT the way to solve the problem. Nor is closing American borders from Canadians and Mexicans and South Americans. "Bad" people can always find away around. All your doing is breading fear by your suggestions. We should help those in need not turn them away!
                                True. I guess I'll stop. It's just Daesh and other terror organizations attack, the world protects itself, but nobody does anything afterwards. Instead of striking their forces they go defensive. Which is important as well. Still they have to do something in return.

Comment

Working...
                                X