Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another shooter. In San Bernardino 20 shot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another shooter. In San Bernardino 20 shot!

Omg. It WAS a radicalized Muslim who with his Pakistani wife went nuts after an argument. He had argued with his Jewish co worker weeks earlier over something. His fb page seems to have connections with terrorists AND he and his wife had a stache of weapons just waiting to go. Right next to their 6 month year old baby (not next to, but they have a baby).

The crazies conspiracy theorists actually had it right this time.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I do not understand anyone that would do this when a tiny little baby needed them,PERIOD!
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

And now we get to hear the rhetoric increase.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
          And now we get to hear the rhetoric increase.
          Yup. Muslim radicals terrorize and it's all about RELIGION IS EVIL.
          Christians shoot up a Planned Parenthood and it's all about......abortion is bad, m'kay.
          Some kid shoots up a school....NOT OUT OF OUR COLD DEAD HANDS goes the nra.

It's like Groundhog's day.

Comment

Hey, at least it's an equal opportunity rhetoric increase. Normally you just get liberals arguing for gun control after mass shootings. Now that it's a Muslim couple that did it, the conservatives will be getting in on the action too! It's equal opportunity politicizing!

Comment

I'm watching the talking heads on the telly fall all over themselves saying "it may not be terrorists," but, guess what? It is.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

After the PP shooting, someone on another forum I frequent cynically commented "I wonder if we'll be able to make it to Christmas without another shooting". It hasn't even been a week since the PP shooting and we're already dealing with another one :='(:
                "Well I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer,
                The future's uncertain and the end is always near"

Comment

Watch it will be work place violence inspired vice terrorist. Just because they had something like 10,000 rounds of ammo and enough material to make something like 12 IED's will not matter.

Truthfully wonder who the next copy cat(s) will be trying to get their 30 seconds of fame? Guns get the blame while we (collective ) ignore all the rhetoric, dogma, theology, personal beliefs, etc that actually pushes the person to do it. Yep taking the guns away will change all of that. Just like taking alcohol away stopped abuse and prohibition, taking away all material used in constructing bombs stopped that, changing speed limits changed vehicle deaths, banning magazines with high capacity stopped shooting spree's and gun laws stopped all the criminals from having guns, all the drug related deaths with the various gangs.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

So what is at the root of this epidemic of mass shootings in the US? I'm sure the sheer volume of guns in circulation is a factor but it seems to be more than that?
                    Once a man, like the sea I raged;
                    Once a woman, like the earth I gave;
                    And there is in fact more earth than sea.
                    Genesis lyric

Comment

Originally posted by Porpoise View Post
                      So what is at the root of this epidemic of mass shootings in the US? I'm sure the sheer volume of guns in circulation is a factor but it seems to be more than that?
                      I would say several factors. Mental health, easy access to guns, and the the seemingly general instability of men(men account for over 90% of murders in the United States). Also, there is a lot of extreme rhetoric that facts in here. The right wing has been turning its base more and more militant. Out of pockets of this you get violent extremism by unstable people who latch on to extreme ideals. It's the same effect you see in the Middle East though not as wide spread as their socio-political situation is far worse.

The problem in bringing these statistics down is that as people we do not view the whole picture and bring common sense ideas to the table. The issue becomes politicized and then lost in the bueocracy.

Also an interesting thing I ran across-while it seems more white people commit more mass shootings the percentages are actually proportional across all races except for Asians and Latinos. Asians commit twice as many mass murders relative to their population while Latinos commit almost zero.

I guess what I'm saying is the only person you can trust to not kill you is an illegal Mexican.

Comment

When the mass has freedom handed to them like condoms in the 90s, then you get a few (and when you think about our population, it's really a few) do not know their limits of that freedom. They over eat. They over populate. They over post their fb updates. They over pray the gay away. They over buy guns and ammo. And they do this shit. There is no conspiracy. We want to lessen up regulation on guns that are meant to kill. And we want to tighten up the laws on our collective uterus at the same time. All while saying freedom of religion as long as that religion is of Christ and his whiteness.

Comment

The attraction of apocalyptic thinking. It provides energy in the present while removing the need to think about the future.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Personally I think that is part of the fallacy of the situation. Killing is killing but we tend to ignore the underlying things or the methods employed. There are just as many mass killings and injury creating incidents oversea's but they don't get the air time. Knives are lethal from what I recall in the UK yet we (collective) play it down because we say not as many can be killed at once. Yet the action is still the same, the motivators are still the same and the desired outcome is typically still the same.

Yet the media feeds and distributes the fear and hype to influence the masses. Figure killing in the US done via gang violence doesn't get much air play as it is many times seen as inner city and black on black. Yet the gang violence in say Chicago doesn't get air time in say Texas where the gang violence might be more Hispanic in origin. So the media empowers and manipulates what gets seen where and what is pushed. It both creates the fear and disseminates it to influence and control the public mood.

Doesn't matter where either. I lived in Spain, Scotland, Japan and the local "Nuts" made the news just as much. Things occurred and were broadcast in such a manner and focused upon what ever the political body in control wanted pushed. The US right now is gun control so mass shootings are pushed yet gang violence, drug violence, etc are only pushed in select areas.
                            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Most stats that I see actually put UK intentional homicide per 100000 citizens lower than the US. UK tends to be 0-1.5 per 100k and the US tends to be 3.5-5 per 100k.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Had put this in a new thread,but it should go here.
                                http://www.paganforum.com/showthread...-up-quot-kinda

Mainly the story is about the shooters family's lawyer,and kind of a conspiracy about the two people being set up by the Gov..There is a name for these conspiracy theory,but forget its name....Called "False flag" events by conspiracy types.
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X