This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ONLY AUTHORIZED ELECTION NEWS THREAD--no debating allowed

A company purging old records or not using e-mails to conduct business has no relationship to a secretary of state conducting state business completely on a privately owned email server and handing a thumb drive of restricted information over to a person not legally cleared to possess them. Classified information was transfered to and from Hillary's privately owned email server. She had no official .GOV email account so everything that was sent to her by email the entire time that she was holding her office was illegal - if only for the reason that it avoided the security of public information that is supposed to be held in trust by all government agencies. The fact that a lot of it was classified information, held on a non-secured device, accessible to possible enemies of the USA, and deliberately transfered to non-authorized personnel (her lawyer for one) is just more lawlessness that she has perpetrated in her too long career.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Question. Did anyone actually die because of one of her emails? A yes and a name or a no and hush would be fabulous.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I bet it was mostly sexting.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The Cuban Missile Crises was't a problem because some dude died, it was a problem because of the potential risk.

Edit:

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          I bet it was mostly sexting.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/ I tried a whole bunch of search terms, but I couldn't find anything salacious.
          Last edited by Denarius; 14 Jun 2016, 16:40.
          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
            The Cuban Missile Crises was't a problem because some dude died, it was a problem because of the potential risk.

Edit:

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/ I tried a whole bunch of search terms, but I couldn't find anything salacious.
            so. that would be a 'no'.

Comment

How about a "We don't know yet"? answer because there were some operatives who were named in her emails. How about a "probably" because the location of the ambassador and his group was in her emails before the attack in Benghazi.
              Does someone have to to die for a crime to be committed? Other people have been brought to trial and convicted for doing far less.
              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
              I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Ontario looks better every day. Half joking.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                  How about a "We don't know yet"? answer because there were some operatives who were named in her emails. How about a "probably" because the location of the ambassador and his group was in her emails before the attack in Benghazi.
                  Does someone have to to die for a crime to be committed? Other people have been brought to trial and convicted for doing far less.
                  If we go with a we don't know yet, then WE DON'T KNOW YET.

Comment

Since I have "People" in the great white North,I could go be a kanook if I really needed too.

- - - Updated - - -

I am kinda done with the whole election thing,if the people are dumb enough to elect the orange guy,then it must be all about the really bad Karma..and I hope to be doing a dirt nap if that dude steals the white house towels...and keep an eye on the good silver...
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      steals the white house towels...and keep an eye on the good silver...
                      Interesting you should bring that up.
                      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Get H. clinton in office, worst case scenario - business as usual.

Get D. Trump in office, best case scenario - witch trials, return to McCarthyism.

Vote third party and you give Trump a chance to be in charge.

For me, the choice is beyond obvious. "Political outsider" isn't necessarily a good thing. It will not be magical.
                        Last edited by B. de Corbin; 15 Jun 2016, 02:02.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          Question. Did anyone actually die because of one of her emails? A yes and a name or a no and hush would be fabulous.

Nope.

And she didn't do anything that previous Sec of States haven't already done (using personal email to handle official, even classified* business), or that other persons in public office haven't done (regarding the server itself).

And far from having his fingers clean, Drumpf has apparently had his own email problems.

*There are some problems with this because *anything* can be classified--including harmless information that is already on google and has been for 10 years, information that can be gleaned from the headline of the morning paper, etc. Basically, crap that shouldn't be classified. Additionally, something can be classified at any point in its existence. I could classify the menu for a state dinner three weeks after the fact for no other reason that it listed Important Muckity-Muck's dietary preference.
                          Last edited by thalassa; 15 Jun 2016, 02:44.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                            witch trials, return to McCarthyism.
                            Best case scenario: The Wall creates a few jobs, if nothing else, and Trump is blocked from doing much of anything... and we prove that Wall Street, special interest groups, the media, and even the parties themselves don't choose who gets to be president. The people do.

Worst case scenario, we piss off China and/or Mexico enough to start something and we stumble our way into WWIII.

As for Hillary: Best case scenario, business as usual. Worst case scenario, business as usual. As in She sends troops to march all over whatever countries her masters tell her to just like Bush and Obama did and we perpetuate the war economy in order to keep the military-industrial complex nice and fat. Millions of people dead, just so we can build a few more trillion dollar jets.
                            Last edited by Denarius; 15 Jun 2016, 04:14.

Comment

So,the game is fixed,and The Donald is also just a figurehead to fool the people once again. So our evil overlords have pulled a new speak victory out of their virtual ass again,hail Big Brother....

- - - Updated - - -

That is right,I pulled the "1984" card out...we are all doomed to become automated human Popsicle robots..and yes,BIG BROTHER is watching you,so you better watch out,you better not cry,you better not pout,I am telling you why..BIG BROTHER is watching you!!
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                                Best case scenario: The Wall creates a few jobs, if nothing else, and Trump is blocked from doing much of anything... and we prove that Wall Street, special interest groups, the media, and even the parties themselves don't choose who gets to be president. The people do.

Worst case scenario, we piss off China and/or Mexico enough to start something and we stumble our way into WWIII.
                                Actually, while the power of the president is limited, there actually are things he/she can do. Reinstating something like The House Committee on UnAmerican Activities is one, installing the heads of the FBI, CIA, and NSA is another.

As for Hillary: ...business as usual. As in She sends troops to march all over whatever countries her masters tell her to just like Bush and Obama did and we perpetuate the war economy in order to keep the military-industrial complex nice and fat. Millions of people dead, just so we can build a few more trillion dollar jets.
                                Assuming this is true (and it looks to me like a horrendously simplistic take on international political complexity), I can live with this - until the people decide to use the political process at their service with a modicum of intelligence.

Trump I can't live with. This is just a bit of what he could actually do:

(https://www.quora.com/How-much-power...es-really-have)

If Trump with this power doesn't scare the cheese straight outta ya, ya got no cheese left in ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X