Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Movie Watched?

(just the trailer)
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Get on up. The bio of James Brown. Quite good! And now league of extraordinary gentlemen. I no curr if people hated it. It's great cheese before bed!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The Resident. It was really good.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

A Series of Unfortunate Events! First time watching it since finishing the book series (also first time not on a tube TV) still loved it ^_^.
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Last movie watched?
            "Wer"
            I give it three out of five skulls. The movie itself was more of an action flick than a horror one. Not creepy, not scary, gory? yea. It's a werewolf movie so the gore is a must. *shrugs* the movie itself was entertaining but predictable.
            You can rent it on amazon if you want to see it and judge for yourself.

Comment

White Christmas
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

A Million Ways to Die in the West
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Skeleton Twins

Comment

The newest hobbit movie

Comment

"Scrooged". I watch it every year around Christmas, and I try to watch it with my family if I can.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Bob's Burgers

Comment

I went to see Exodus: Gods and kings.

In conclusion: White boys wear lots of bronze contour and guy liner. And I do mean all white boys. Because Egyptians were all blue eyed white boys who speak in English accent.

Besides that? OMG...like awesome dramalama with a touch of Liz Taylor over the top Cleopatra thrown in. Plus all the slaves are all ethnic. But the 'house' slaves are these hot models. Yup. Still a good story. It moved me. Because it's all eye candy and fun.

In biblical conclusion? Someone took a cliff notes version of Moses and went to fucking town on re writing it. And if the bible was anything like this movie, I'd be a Christian just for the sheer drama of it.

I also has no idea Aaron Paul was in it. Good clothing. Good effects. And a good way to totally slander Egyptians and the Gays. Go watch it if you want to understand that.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I went to see Exodus: Gods and kings. In conclusion: White boys wear lots of bronze contour and guy liner. And I do mean all white boys. Because Egyptians were all blue eyed white boys who speak in English accent.
                            I saw the trailer and immediately blurted out: coming soon to theaters, a white British guy playing the most famous Jew of all time.

I might have to RedBox it though. I like eye candy.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                              "Scrooged". I watch it every year around Christmas, and I try to watch it with my family if I can.
                              Oh my gods, I haven't seen that movie in years! Must... find!

I watched Transformers 4, last night. It was... meh. Not one of my favs. I saw in IMDB that there might be another transformers movie in 2016-ish NOT directed by Micheal Bay. I'd like to see that one.
                              I think all the destruction of large cities and big 'splosions just doesn't do it for me and I wasn't a fan of the human like faces they gave the new Autobots and Decepticons, either. But.. Bumblebee!
                              I <3 Bumblebee.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Hmm... just noticed I haven't seen a movie in a while now! But probably was the Guardians of the Galaxy when it premiered in Portugal.

Comment

Working...
                                X