This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

A crockpot of my nearly-world famous chili cheese dip, 13 boxes of Girl Scout cookies and Saturday off make me smile... I am now set for the next wave of the polar tsunami...
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Watchin' my dogs play outside, they get so excited when it's time to go out.

Comment

Quick video of chimp released into the wild.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Playing The Sims 3. I forgot how much I love that stupid game.

Comment

How cathartic some emotional upheavals can be, in a good way. I know, sounds weird, but it's true.

Comment

I'm "spring cleaning" my bedroom. I was going to go skiing today, and even though it's a bit nice out (only -16C!) I'm pretty content to bask in the sun of my bedroom and tidy up drawers and dressers, and finally get the dust of our things and my altar.

Mostly art.

Comment

Thief... Waited over ten years for the 4th installment of that game... Was worth every penny and every second, for me. Just wish it was bigger....

Comment

Twilight Zone episodes on Youtube. Course I just listen to them. I've watched almost every one multiple times. Still. I love the nostalgia!

Comment

Just came back from a concert held in a castle made entirely of snow and ice. With friends. It was good music. And I met a boy I like. A boy I like who likes math, and grew up in the same city as me.

Mostly art.

Comment

There's a baby hedgehog sleeping on my lap.

Comment

Blackmore's Night - Olde Village Lanterne
                        Always makes me smile, sometimes cry a little even
                        Click Meh!!

Comment

My boss told me that there is a tentative date of July for a new tool store to be opened. It's IN MY CITY! He said that as he hears things he will let me know. And that he would definitely recommend me to work there! It would be great to be about 10 minutes away from work as opposed to two hours on two buses. I heard news of this last year. But this is the first with an actual month for it to happen.

Comment

My LEGO collection has outgrown my ability to properly sort and store.

I have had to figure out logical ways to store "reserves" of certain pieces.

I'm thinking that I need to rethink my method...

The thing that DOESN'T make me smile, is that the storage boxes that I prefer, which are sturdy, spacious, and have nice divisions, which used to be carried by Home Depot, are no longer carried by anyone in the USA... Brazil is the nearest distributer... and I don't want to pay for the shipping from Brazil.
                            "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I finally got to hit the beach yesterday. There was a chill wind blowing in, but it was still nice to get out there. Got a little sun on my face.
                              Attached Files
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

watching the new Cosmos

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X