This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Also, that frog (toad?) in the commercial? I want him as a pet. He's soooooo cute!!!!!

Comment

I just took my 9 choir students to perform on the festival theatre stage, with 400 other students, soloists, comperes, a dancing trouoe and orchestra, as well as various visiting musicians. They are from whoop whoop there was more people on that stage than their home town. Did I mention they are in primary school???

They were amazing. As soon as the curtain dropped, I started crying. I was so proud. I ran to go find them, and hug them, and I started sobbing. They were just so good.

It's absolutely amazing.

You can googld Primary Schools Music Festival if you are interested. It's fantastic!
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm smiling because I finally organized my bedroom closet. I've just been tossing stuff in there since I moved here. After I finished with my closet, I reorganized the hall closet. I've been busy every since I got home from work, but it was worth it. I feel better knowing everything is neat and tidy.

Also, the book I ordered was delivered today. I love it when I have something being shipped to me. It's something to look forward to.

Comment

I haz fair hangover. Could be the lunch of strawberry funnel cake. The snack of cola icee, dill pickles, chili lime tofee peanuts or the dinner of turkey leg and hawiian ice.

:=S:
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

So the new release of Fall of Night is out! And I got an audiobook copy! I'm so freaking excited. I feel like back when I was 10 and the Schoolastic fair came to my school. And I bought a book for $1 and it came with a free kitten poster!

The only downfall is that I'm currently listening to a book and I haz to wait till it's done! And I haz a growing list of zombie audiobooks waiting for me! Especially the one about a zombie bake off. Not even joking.

Comment

Xena. It always makes me smile.

Comment

So I've been checking my inbox of Old Navy sales. Which are pretty much weekly. But some closer inspection got me 30% my on-line order AND free 2 day shipping (no minimum order needed!) So I will be getting my denim super skinny rockstar jeans in two days for $25.94! I saved $10 and free shipping. I'm super excited since these are the only skinny pants that work for me. Or pants in general. I need low rise and thin through the hips and thighs. I'm like fat skinny. It's hard to explain. But those of you who are females that shop for jeans know my exaltation. Pretty much I wore my old ones till they ripped and got the exact same pair again. No need trying something new! Took me forever to just find these! So happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  I need low rise and thin through the hips and thighs. I'm like fat skinny.
                  Are you one of those biatches that doesn't carry weight in your legs/hips? I hate those people.........

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                    Are you one of those biatches that doesn't carry weight in your legs/hips? I hate those people.........
                    Yeah, we're so lucky to carry all our weight in the middle instead. Eggs are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                      Yeah, we're so lucky to carry all our weight in the middle instead. Eggs are sexy.
                      mmmmmmmmmmmmm....eggs....

/hungry
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

You are lucky Duce,you at least found them. getting older is a Bit** as far as things we are used to. Stuff I have over the years found met my needs sometimes just go away. Out of business or just get hard to find...
                        I prefer a certain brand of comb,but now they are getting harder to find,certain clothing brands also. So,when I do find them I stock up as much as I can.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My boss calls me Ms Green m&m. I'm sorta round and sticks for legs. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            My boss calls me Ms Green m&m. I'm sorta round and sticks for legs. Good times.
                            Worst part is I can't even wear low rise pants since having a kid made me shaped weirder yet. It's mom jeans time. YAY.

Comment

Lol my weight starts at my ribs and goes down to my knees! Then I have big calves and ankles. I can never find skinny jeans that are the right size for my calves, and my hips/waist. I also can never find boots that fit over my ankles/calves that aren't too big for my foot!!!

Ahhh, being a woman...

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm smiling because I walked two miles in the lap pool at my community center today. I walked one mile on the treadmill yesterday. I've also been eating healthy (and not as much).

It's a good start. Now I just hope I can keep it up. I've had so many failed attempts. I just have to stay determined and think of the benefits I'll gain by losing all this extra weight (I'm considered morbidly obese ) and becoming a healthy and strong person.

That's the way I look at it. I'm not losing weight to get skinny. I'm losing weight to become healthy and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X