This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I've found a beautiful medieval dress on eBay, velvet, dark green, long enough for my tall frame. I'm so excited! I've wanted one for years!

I'm aware I've posted about clothes a lot recently. Truly, I have other interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
      I've found a beautiful medieval dress on eBay, velvet, dark green, long enough for my tall frame. I'm so excited! I've wanted one for years!

I'm aware I've posted about clothes a lot recently. Truly, I have other interests.
      oh I'm slightly jealous! Sounds like something I've been looking for for a while too :P
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

We have functional and somewhat modern home computer again! yay!!

I finally found an alternate source for my laptop screen (the previous replacement place has been out of stock for ages)and sucked it up and ordered it when the craptop died on us the week before last. It wasn't supposed to be here til next week, but...voila!

Phaedra Sprocket is running again.

Just need to fix the stick in the space key, it required extra oomph to get it to get it to work and it throws off my typing rhythm.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

My cat Oscar just cuddled up to me after drinking his bowl of milk. He's still licking his whiskers too, the little imp.
          "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

I just bought a new phone that will allow me to SO MUCH new things, specially when compared to my old phone. Really happy about that

Comment

I bought our dogs some doggy begs at work today. They curl up in them like cats. I'm happy they look happy and can be warm inside the house (it's too cold for them outside now)
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                I bought our dogs some doggy begs at work today. They curl up in them like cats. I'm happy they look happy and can be warm inside the house (it's too cold for them outside now)
                That's adorable!

Mom is working from home today, and the boy kitten is in her lap. I can't help but smile whenever she talks to him between calls.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I closed the store tonight all on my own. My very first solo managerial shift. Both the assistants called me to see how I was doing. Which I thought was super nice of them. All in all I think things went smoothly. Of course we were dead because of the rain! And Alex the assistant left me a closing checklist he uses so we don't forget any procedures. I feel very proud of myself.

Comment

Husband and our oldest kid are playing a game together on his phone. And speaking of the husband, he got to come home early from work today, and that was pretty AWESOME.

Comment

I made it! It's 12:12. I can go to bed now!

Also my new years resolution list has turned into a list of all the things I'm gonna buy myself now.

Comment

Found my lost papers for school last night. Needed them for today; I can finally breathe.
                        "By yarrow and rue, and my redcap too."

Comment

Originally posted by OldMotherWestWind View Post
                          Found my lost papers for school last night. Needed them for today; I can finally breathe.
                          Oh, good! I'm so glad those turned up.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I just ordered my discount Ren Faire ticket. So excited!

Comment

The forum is back up!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

So excited....one of my close friends from college is coming to the Netherlands in April, where my other close friend from college lives. I'm not that far and my boyfriend lives very close to the Dutch border, so it's do-able for me to go visit as well. Reunion!

Comment

Working...
                                X