This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I'm going craft shopping. Craft shopping for bedazzled stuff!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Going to Sweden tomorrow!
      baah.

Comment

I got a new tea cup. It's MINE! My.... PREEEEEECIOUS!!! Plus there is a small cover and place for tea leaves in it! Yay! <3
        I'm obsessed with cups of various kinds, sorry.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Everybody got to have their "Precious",it is written in the stars. Also stay low,no getting stabbed kiddo.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

When I do a load of washing (laundry) and some of my niece and nephew's clothes are mixed in (they are 2 and 5). There's just something about tiny little clothes that makes me happy.

Comment

Listening to the scanner and cops not able to locate a drunk walking down the street ...
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

My shower head started just trickling water. Same with the sink faucet. Took 20 minutes, a wrench and come CLR and now I am a plumber! :^^:

Finally all that working at the tool store is coming in handy!

And I got my free pizza coming!

Comment

I wish it too 20 minutes to fix my pipes ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I have cheese! Lactose free cream cheese, sliced cheese AND lactose free pizza with actual proper cheese made from milk instead of soy! I haven't had that for years!
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Making peach jam now...
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Ship wifi let me to PF!! Finally! (Ironically at the moment when I finally could go to sleep...)
                        baah.

Comment

Guess what, chicken butts?!

My vacay is BACK ON! My boss is uber cool. So he gave me my 4 days off again. And he did it so I don't have to tap into my paid time off. He gave me the last two days off of one week and the first two days off of the next week. Now I'm crunching the numbers and the times. I'm going to be leaving next Monday am and renting a car. Get to San Diego in the early noons and go directly to Balboa park to hit the art museum. Tuesday go to the zoo all day. Wed head over to the pier and do the early 10 am 2 hour boat cruise and then head home to be at the car rental place before 6pm. I think it's doable. The only plans I need are the hotel and the car. But I got the car and now I'm just working on the hotel. Decisions Decisions!

Comment

Medusa ... Have you thought of a hostel? ... inexpensive ... RK Hostel on Hawthorne ... USA Hostels on 5th ... ITH Zoo Hostel on 6th ... Found thru Expedia ... Oh yeah ... Had fresh cool tomatoes for breakfast ... still had dew on them ... Fresh from the vine ...

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
                              Medusa ... Have you thought of a hostel? ... inexpensive ... RK Hostel on Hawthorne ... USA Hostels on 5th ... ITH Zoo Hostel on 6th ... Found thru Expedia ... Oh yeah ... Had fresh cool tomatoes for breakfast ... still had dew on them ... Fresh from the vine ...
                              Yeah, I researched them. I haven't had a real vacation in years. So I want the luxury of my own room to chillax and stuff. I got myself a two night stay for $105 total.

Don't forget. I don't like people.

Comment

Hermit time!! Finally I can shed the human complexities off my shoulders for a brief moment... I hope so.
                                baah.

Comment

Working...
                                X