X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Oh em geee. This heating blanket is so amazing! I feel like I'm in an incubator!
    I recently acquired two new blankets. One that is especially fluffy, and another that is really soft and fuzzy. It feels so nice to just crawl under all of them and let myself just get absorbed in all that warmy goodness. ~(^u^)~

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    I'll drink to that!
    Me too!
    *notices that coffee mug is empty*
    *goes to get more coffee*

Comment

I got a bigger paycheck then I thought. And when I was thinking what do I need to buy, I found I don't need anything.

What a wonderful feeling.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I brought a short sleeve shirt, with my change of clothes, by accident when I went to shower today. This was something I was not happy in the slightest about because I hate wearing clothes with short sleeves. Then I noticed that it was much more loose than when it was last worn! d(^v^)b

Comment

Sharkbait made it through the whole MRI without moving for an hour...Considering he's 6 with ADHD, thats pretty effing impressive. Gotta love the new meds...he wasn't on stimulant meds last time we tried (and did not manage it).
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Rain. It's raining and has beenight since around 5 p.m. and I just feel so relaxed and happy.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

It's a beautiful California day. Bright sunny blue sky day. Not too hot. Nothing to do. Just waking up. Gonna take a ride on my bike for exercise later while I listen to the soothing sounds of zombie audiobooks story.

Comment

Superbowl Sunday - a little rainy, slept late, not leaving the house, hanging with Buddy, watching horse racing until game time, I find myself enjoying the "don't leave the house" days more and more. ANNNNNND this is one of few yearly junk food days for me. I have bagel chips, hot spicy cheddar sheese, and a frozen DiGiorno pepperono pizza.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Last year my little refund was horribly late due to on line catch-22. I had to get a secret pin from the IRS this year. Well I got my papers together and just did my taxes on-line. Both fed and state for free. I'm getting $1067 back. Twice as much as last year! Getting to pay off one credit card (I did the same with last year's refund and haven't charged a penny on it!). Now I have one big one left that I can manage now that I've freed up more money. Oh and get a new phone! And have money left. I'm very happy this went over so easy.

Comment

The moon is spectacular tonight!
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                      The moon is spectacular tonight!
                      Yes. It was awesome to have it guide me home tonight when I rode my bike home.

Comment

The meerkats on the programme I'm watching. One of them has been named Foxymoron.

Comment

I love this time of year in LA. Grocery store has good produce. I filled up my bike basket with apples, nectarines, strawberries and cucumbers. Plus lots of other goodies. Picked up some super soft potato bread for my peanut butter and banana sammies too.

Comment

It's pitch black outside and freezing cold, but the birds are singing like it's a beautiful sunny day.

Comment

I want to upgrade my acoustic guitar, but I can't afford any of the ones I like. So, I tweaked one of the patches on my effects processor so that I could get the sound I wanted out of my Strat :P

Fine by me...I love my Strat, but I play mostly folk music, so it doesn't really sound the way I want it to. Now it does, though!

Comment

I'm making my son do the dishes. There's a whole lot of grumping from the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                                X