X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Yeah!

I've been invited into "Handmade on Amazon"!

I'm looking forward to getting a shop up & running again!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      No no. San Diego Balboa Park. It's a piece of land full of museums next to the zoo!
      Oh, didn't know that San Diego had a park by that name. Those thieves.

*looks it up*

*apparently Balboa Park, SD was established first*

...Just kidding.

Smiling at a video of a 10 year old who is mastering the uilleann pipes! I hope he gets to the stage some day!

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
        3 purrty things ... The Buddhas ... The reflecting pool ... YOU ...
        Awe thankees

And here's the zoo. It's a lot of pics. Not even half the animals I saw.
        slideshow version

But I want to post one of in a series of my fave pics of the day! Mi Familia. meow.

And no. It's not a zoomed in pic. I literally sat on the floor and waited while they ate to get him to turn my way. My face was right up on the glass. It was amazing!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

That is a NICE shot of the Cat..

- - - Updated - - -

I liked the gorilla pics a lot..
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            That is a NICE shot of the Cat..

- - - Updated - - -

I liked the gorilla pics a lot..
            So I was there during feeding time (hence the silverback with his greens bouquet). The handler was throwing down walnuts to one of the apes. And the ape would put it in his mouth, crack em, eat the walnut and spit out the shell. It was awesome.
            Then when he was done he would brush over the shells to see if he missed any. Smarty pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              So I was there during feeding time (hence the silverback with his greens bouquet). The handler was throwing down walnuts to one of the apes. And the ape would put it in his mouth, crack em, eat the walnut and spit out the shell. It was awesome.
              Then when he was done he would brush over the shells to see if he missed any. Smarty pants.
              That's a higher level of awareness than I've seen at work!

Comment

No kids today!

Downside?

Boredom that goes on and on and on...
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

just for you Screen-Shot-2014-11-03-at-8.43.53-AM.jpg
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Watching some Christopher Lee Dracula movie that takes place in 1972.

Were the hip-cats really that ridiculous back then?

Why yes, yes they were.
                    Last edited by B. de Corbin; 30 Oct 2015, 15:57.

Comment

just for you [ATTACH=CONFIG]4464[/ATTACH]
                      Oh dear lord.

Sleep. Sleep is gonna make me smile. I've been up since 6 am

Comment

Found this funny,and interesting at the same time.
                        Heidi Klum as Jessica Rabbit from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"

This is actually her with a LOT of "Work"

- - - Updated - - -

From here

Had to add extra text.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I did a bad.

I bought an EIC model F, 1842.

In 1840 Great Britain began updating their Brown Bess muskets by shortening the barrel and converting to percussion. The model F is the same gun, but purpose built, not converted.

O.72 cal, smooth bore monstrosity.

I did a bad, but I'm smiling...

Comment

B ... You are not supposed to tell me what you got me for Christmas ... Besides, I wanted the flint model ...
                            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

B ... You are not supposed to tell me what you got me for Christmas ... Besides, I wanted the flint model ...
                              They have the Browns, but the wood is in real bad shape, and they are mundo expensive... Else I'dda got one...

I'm praying to the evil gods of NRA that this one will clean up to be a shooter

Comment

crock pot full of roast beef, boiled red potatoes and corn on the cob

Comment

Working...
                                X