This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I've had a busy, stressful week. But being able to sit in my easy chair, with the boy cat in my lap purring away while I pet his fluffy tail, makes everything better.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

For the first time in years, I have a weekend off. o.0 It's amazing. I'm going to hide in my home and read books!

Comment

So I went to work early to then stop next door at the Mexican market and pick up some fruita (my spanglish for fruit ). Well lo and behold the Lifeline phone reps were spending the day there. With their big old 'free cell phone!' sign. I walked up. I gave the gal my id and my MediCal card and she hooked me up with a free cell phone on the spot. It's not a flip phone. It's a small light phone that looks like a smaller blackberry. The kind with a small physical keyboard. I get unlimited talk and text and free wi fi. My monthly bill? Nada. Zilch. Nuttin.

It's a bit smaller then my old 3 year old phone. I do nothing but use the text maybe once a week for work. Use the phone for calls with doctor appts. And the alarm. So tomorrow I have to go and change all my phone numbers on my gmail paypal etc. And then take the sim and add it to my new phone. I'm so grateful for this program. Seriously. That's another $50 a month I'm saving. I mean who beats free?!

And I'm going to be splitting my internet bill with my roomy now.

So I'm going back to 24 Hour Fitness! I'm so excited. Back to the pool 3 times a week!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Valentine's day is over and I'm off tomorrow. 800 covers down, and it was smooth as butter. Also I meet my niece tomorrow. Lily Beth.
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

the DC Cowboys
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Sending out applications to stuff I actually want to do. That makes me happy. Even if I know there are like 100 others wanting it too, just trying is enough
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

snow day...

Hubby and I are "essential personnel only" (so we get administrative leave--paid day off) and schools are closed.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  snow day...

Hubby and I are "essential personnel only" (so we get administrative leave--paid day off) and schools are closed.
                  I got one on Monday...
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I've spent 3 days adding and texting all my contacts on my cell phone. I then spent the last 2 days contacting banks, gmail, paypal, credit cards and my doctors updating them. I cancelled my old phone today. I loved T-Mobile. And the lady wanted (of course) to know why I was leaving. I had to tell her I didn't want to leave but I'm getting a free phone AND plan. She's like so how many minutes? And I'm like I know hun, you have to ask. But it's all free and unlimited. Like all of it. I explained the LifeLine plan. She's like do you want to keep your old phone and prepay? And I laugh a little. No hun. You can't beat free. And she closes it all down.

Smiles nervously.:=S:

On an even happier note. I'm never giving out my number to a non person. No more calls about acting gigs. No more calls about credit cards. No more weird calls about suing for wrongful operations etc. I'm freeeeeeeeee

Comment

Yay! Got the apartment we were applying for! Doing the "I-can-breathe-because-im-not-holding-my-breath-dance" seriously, knowing I'm gonna have a proper place to live again is really freeing, I might go cry... In a good way...
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                        Yay! Got the apartment we were applying for! Doing the "I-can-breathe-because-im-not-holding-my-breath-dance" seriously, knowing I'm gonna have a proper place to live again is really freeing, I might go cry... In a good way...
                        Congratulations! So glad to hear that!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Just checked my bank account. One of my tax refunds came in. The $920 federal. What did I just do right now? I just clicked and paid off my Visa of $600! Only one credit card bill from now on! So happy. I did my responsible bit. But don't think I'm not splurging a bit on me! Gonna hit the mall tomorrow and get me some fun earrings for work. And hit up Victoria's Secret for some Dream Angel body mist. I've missed you oh sweet sweet smelling perfume.

Comment

Meeting new people. My son is growing up and finally I'm beginning to feel like I might be able to start having a life again.

Comment

I'm smokin' a chicken, and my mouth is watering.

(And no, Anunitu, I don't have trouble keeping it lit. I use a huge bong)
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I said Nothing....NOTHING...(Sgt. Sheltz
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X