• Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

It's a snowin'.

Mostly art.

Comment

I love that feeling when you have done a good days work x
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Clean, clean house
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=80.msg17199#msg17199 date=1290700516]
          It's a snowin'.
          [/quote]

Lucky - it's just raining here :P

I'm thankful for BABYSITTERS!!! Momma took the baby for a while today and that makes me smile

Comment

If I'm the one doing the cooking? I'm the one that gets the heart and liver!

Sauteed turkey heart REALLY makes me smile. I just wish the damn birds had a dozen hearts, not just one.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I enjoyed chilling at my mates house. It has been ages! X
              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

This gave me a big grin!

I didn't realize I really had more than a couple of people following it because I had been judging it by Tumblr followers. Pleasant surprise!

Comment

Music. It puts me in such a good mood lately! Specifically Adam Lambert. I love him so hard. And the new MCR album, which is excellent. And Paramore...because I'd like to marry Hayley Williams.

/flail.
                  It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                  -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

[quote author=kijani link=topic=80.msg17341#msg17341 date=1290736844]
                    Music. It puts me in such a good mood lately! Specifically Adam Lambert. I love him so hard. And the new MCR album, which is excellent. And Paramore...because I'd like to marry Hayley Williams.

/flail.
                    [/quote]

I had no idea you had re-registered until I read this post.

*squishies!* ;D

Mostly art.

Comment

Turkey induced nap makes me smile. Now up and waiting to go see Harry Potter!
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Whatt makes me smile now is the first snow in this winter!!!!! Wiiii!!!!!!!!1!!one Sledges out! The road is white!
                        sigpic

Comment

How something so trivial, as an obscure chain reference, can make me feel needed and appreciated! I am truly honored.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Stuff... makes me smile. *grin*
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

The 15 quart pot of turkey stock bubbling away on my stovetop....with an entire other carcass waiting in the fridge for me to do tomorrow.
                              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

My husband rescued my computer! At least for the time being.

And I learned a lesson... ANYTHING can be fixed with a rubber band

Comment

Working...
                                X