X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Now Hawk,ya done jinxed the whole thing...so 6 more weeks...shakes fist at the snow...
    (In my best Dr. McCoy voice): I'm a hawk, not a groundhog!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Also since I've been hooked on the Kittehs of Oz I have been following these cuties too. Does this make me crazy cat lady I get email updates on this?
      You are only a crazy cat lady if I am one too... Because I've been the same way.... I follow the shelter too so I'll know if they get more kittens for the cam.
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Cats are as you are aware,very powerful beings...your mind is not your own while in their pretense. Cat master says "What are you looking at human,never seen a superior species before?"
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

So after my work whine...
          So today was the first time I ever did re calibration of the store. It's pretty much doing a 4 process re stocking of lows and outs that the replenishment and shipment processes might miss. I pretty much printed out a module on it and read what to do. Then went in and had to manage the 3 guys in what to do.
          As I was leaving my boss came to me and SHOOK MY HAND (Who does that anymore?) and said for my first time I did a great job. This was awesome. I'm starting to trust that when he trusts me to do something new I will be competent at it. It's been a long time since I've been back in the management game.

oh he also bought me lunchee at Waba Grill again yesterday.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

The huge winter gas bill is paid. Finally, after months of worrying about it, I can relax.

Comment

After my boss texted me to see if I could work Friday on my day off 5am to 10am and I said yes...he texts me once. Thank you. Then like 10 minutes later. You are the best. And I'm like oh shut up already. Buy me a diet dr pepper.

Comment

Paying rent and bills a month ahead of time so that I don't have to fret.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                  Paying rent and bills a month ahead of time so that I don't have to fret.
                  Ahh yeah I love that feeling. I'm in that boat now. Of course if anyone else lived off of what I'm making, they'd be in the dog house. Thankfully I'm frugal queen.

Was gonna do my laundry of undies and socks. Nah. Gonna throw them all away and buy new ones. I mean they are old. I can do it. I can do whatever I want.

It's 10am and I woke up.
                  It's 10am and I'm not getting out of bed.
                  nap time.

Comment

My dad stopped by on his way from work today. He had bought me a minion teddy I love minions (you know, despicable me minions).
                    You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'm almost through this durned xhtml and css textbook.

3 more waiting in the sidelines, but this one was the painful one.

Comment

Went shopping today.
                        I got all new undies (16 pairs!) and brand new sockees. My feet and undie section are quite pleased with the little luxury.

Oh I also finished gathering all my accessories for the swimming pool at the gym. I just need to sew the velcro to my towel and I'm ready to go. And I found I already had a 'gym' bag. I found my leopard fake fur tote bag. I'm going in style.

Comment

The bills are paid, I've put a bit of money in my savings account, I'm on top of things.

Comment

The weather is taking a turn for spring, and my mood is lifting with it.

Time to start cleaning out the home again, saying goodbye to some things, maybe start inviting a few new things.

Comment

It's hot. So I'm in my lady cave with the a/c on wearing a tank and sweat shorts. Full on lunch and about to take a nap. I was going to go grocery shopping but it's hot! And the housemate grandma had oral surgery. So I'm keeping an eye on her. I periodically come downstairs just to make sure she's alive, hasn't set something on fire or isn't on the floor somewhere.

Comment

shrimp & scallop fettucini and cheescake coma...

going to sleep
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X