This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

K'Roe came home from work yesterday with a giant ham, marked down fro $20 to $7.

I'm starting to smoke it - this shall be a day of feasting... for no particular reason!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My dad will be her Friday to visit us for a long weekend!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Just paid off a credit card!!! Now i'm going to bed!!
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
          Just paid off a credit card!!! Now i'm going to bed!!
          Congrats! Best feeling ever!
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Congrats! Best feeling ever!
            It really is and give me another week and I will pay off another!! No bed I swear it.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Got a $20 gift card for target, and I never shop there it's way out of my way, well I had time to go this weekend and I look and they have a brand new printer on sale for $29.99. So I spent $9.99 on a brand spanking new printer. That is less than we spent at kinkos (which when you send them something online they collate it and charge you for collating, but don't tell you that online...) so I'm happy about that!
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                Got a $20 gift card for target, and I never shop there it's way out of my way, well I had time to go this weekend and I look and they have a brand new printer on sale for $29.99. So I spent $9.99 on a brand spanking new printer. That is less than we spent at kinkos (which when you send them something online they collate it and charge you for collating, but don't tell you that online...) so I'm happy about that!
                I can't believe how cheap printers are nowadays! What a great deal.

So I made breakfast for din din. I toasted some blueberry bagel. And then I spread on it mixed berry cream cheese. OMG! How come I did not know of this! It's like almost frosting but not as sweet on your teeth. I want to eat the whole lavender mess right out of the container! And Huffy thick sliced bacon. Ahh...soo good.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  I can't believe how cheap printers are nowadays! What a great deal.

So I made breakfast for din din. I toasted some blueberry bagel. And then I spread on it mixed berry cream cheese. OMG! How come I did not know of this! It's like almost frosting but not as sweet on your teeth. I want to eat the whole lavender mess right out of the container! And Huffy thick sliced bacon. Ahh...soo good.
                  Lets be honest here thick sliced bacon is really the only way to go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                    Lets be honest here thick sliced bacon is really the only way to go!!!
                    When is bacon NOT the way to go?
                    "All right, new rule: no evil laughter before breakfast." -my mother

Comment

Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack makes me smile. Bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, waffles... mmm...
                      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                      Tribe of my Tribe
                      Clan of my Clan
                      Kin of my Kin
                      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                        Breakfast for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack makes me smile. Bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, waffles... mmm...
                        I'll often make poached eggs for anytime. Put it on a thick slice of garlic toast, sprinkle some cheese on top, then add either crumbled bacon or one of those salad topping mixes and chow down.

Comment

Originally posted by Gas Mask View Post
                          When is bacon NOT the way to go?
                          Believe it or not,the now have Tastes like bacon Seaweed...And no,not made up..

http://time.com/3960421/seaweed-baco...le-super-food/
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Woah. So my boss texted me. Told me to take tomorrow off as well and he will put in my sick time for me. How cool is that? I was all prepared to wrap my knee up like a mummy.

This calls for more Vicodin!

Comment

Good boss...remember to give him a treat when you see him...
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thunderstorms that shut down power throughout the whole metro area for a few hours.

I know, I'm weird. There's more too it but I'm keeping that to myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X