This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I might stay an extra night in Oceanside for my bday vacay. I'm thinking it over.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Cassidy kitten's wheels are well on their way to being ready for him to test drive!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

I got one number in the Powerball drawing. That's $4. It's a start!
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

6070a1cd2e570ed92b7ced70f6818e46.jpg

Wolfi Octopus.

Comment

habbalah came through for me and I got my digital camera in the mail today! Got home and am now charging the battery. Wondering what food was on that plate!

Thank you soo much! This is so cool for you to do. I'm going to have a great time taking pics. And the Olympus is awesome. I love the big screen so I can actually see. :^^:

Comment

I'm getting married in 12 days!
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'm not sure why, but Johann Pachelbel's Canon moves me to tears pretty much every time I hear it. It was on the CD we had on at my mum's while we were painting and I came over all giddy and then the tears started rolling down me cheeks. Is it just me, or does it just have that affect on people? I'm not even one for classical music really, some even grates on my nerves, but there are some true gems out there, and this has to be one of them! Go on, listen.. and have a lovely, lovely day!
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I finally found a motel in downtown San Diego. A Motel 6 of all places. I've never gone wrong with them. I'm a few minutes from the train station. And I'm about 20 minute to the zoo and Balboa park. I downloaded from google maps all my travel schedules. So I just have to get up and follow the map. I found my go to breakfast place as well. $5 breakfast plate for the win! I'm next to Little Italy so I also found a nice deli and a nice pizza place. And thankfully, ever so thankfully a 7-11. I needs my Diet Dr Pepper!

I just need to make my packing bag list, and my zoo itinerary (it's too big to see it all. So the zoo gives you this cool checklist. You check the animals off you want to see then it prints up an itinerary for you!) And then finally an itinerary for Balboa Park. I'm picking only 2 museums (the natural history museum and the art museum) and then hitting up all the free specialty gardens.

I'm almost there people!

Oh crap. The whales! I can't forget the whales!

Comment

^That sounds like a cool trip. Are you actually going to see the whales? (edit: the 'actually' sounds a bit... cruel but I couldn't find a better word. My brain is not very English today lol.)

What makes me smile? I FOUND A PLACE TO PUT MY TEA MAKER. Now I can have an electric kitchen servant to make my tea. (And I don't need to boil water so dang many times!) It's also a good reason to clean my 'accidental altar' away.
                    baah.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      I finally found a motel in downtown San Diego. A Motel 6 of all places. I've never gone wrong with them. I'm a few minutes from the train station. And I'm about 20 minute to the zoo and Balboa park. I downloaded from google maps all my travel schedules. So I just have to get up and follow the map. I found my go to breakfast place as well. $5 breakfast plate for the win! I'm next to Little Italy so I also found a nice deli and a nice pizza place. And thankfully, ever so thankfully a 7-11. I needs my Diet Dr Pepper!

I just need to make my packing bag list, and my zoo itinerary (it's too big to see it all. So the zoo gives you this cool checklist. You check the animals off you want to see then it prints up an itinerary for you!) And then finally an itinerary for Balboa Park. I'm picking only 2 museums (the natural history museum and the art museum) and then hitting up all the free specialty gardens.

I'm almost there people!

Oh crap. The whales! I can't forget the whales!
                      I have seen whales while on a ship,dolphin's also,and flying fish..I hope you really enjoy your vacation Duce.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

^That sounds like a cool trip. Are you actually going to see the whales? (edit: the 'actually' sounds a bit... cruel but I couldn't find a better word. My brain is not very English today lol.)

What makes me smile? I FOUND A PLACE TO PUT MY TEA MAKER. Now I can have an electric kitchen servant to make my tea. (And I don't need to boil water so dang many times!) It's also a good reason to clean my 'accidental altar' away.
                        You mean SeaWorld? Hell no! Never ever ever.

I'm going whale watching. Seeing whales on their home turf.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          You mean SeaWorld? Hell no! Never ever ever.

I'm going whale watching. Seeing whales on their home turf.
                          No, I don't mean SeaWorld. I was too idealistic to even remember that some places keep whales captive.
                          (Just curious because I was on a whale watching trip in July. It was midnight and it was awesome. Very touristy but still awesome.)
                          baah.

Comment

Fire `n` Brimstone smoothie totally cleared out the sinuses....and is super-duper healthy.

*yeah*
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

I be guessing you like the HOT stuff....
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                                Fire `n` Brimstone smoothie totally cleared out the sinuses....and is super-duper healthy.

*yeah*
                                What's in this? Is this like when my nose is stuffed up I eat a cheap butt spicy ramen. Slather it in lemon and hot sauce and go to town?

Comment

Working...
                                X