X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    Wow. I didn't picture you with a high voice at all. More deep and commanding (and snarky).
    I thought it was a lie until my co-workers would imitate me and it was always this high voice. Though I do make up for it by the fact I'm loud.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Taking myself on a dinner date to a sushi bar. I'll see you peeps in an hour or so!
      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Been in a cranky-ass mood lately. Ripped a page I was writing on, balled it up and threw it. The smart cat is chasing it around. Finally made me laugh today.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I thought it was a lie until my co-workers would imitate me and it was always this high voice. Though I do make up for it by the fact I'm loud.
          Betty Boob,really? Man what a strange cartoon you just projected into my lizard brain(Thanks a lot Duce)

Just ad the real Duce.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn,now you got me hooked on Betty Boop images..
          Duce on her bike.
          Last edited by anunitu; 26 Feb 2016, 20:12.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Ladies, seriously, is there no better feeling than coming home, removing your shoes and socks and removing your bra?

Comment

Ladies, seriously, is there no better feeling than coming home, removing your shoes and socks and removing your bra?
              You remove the bra right away? My usual routine is to leave it on under my PJ's, but then when I get into bed I do that thing where you slip your arms out the straps then whip it out from under your t shirt. Then it is invariably thrown, overhand of course, in the general direction of my chest of drawers.

And yeah, it's a great feeling every time!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                You remove the bra right away? My usual routine is to leave it on under my PJ's, but then when I get into bed I do that thing where you slip your arms out the straps then whip it out from under your t shirt. Then it is invariably thrown, overhand of course, in the general direction of my chest of drawers.

And yeah, it's a great feeling every time!
                I go free most days...I change when I finally get home into yoga pants and a tank top usually...I tend to sleep au natural.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  I go free most days...I change when I finally get home into yoga pants and a tank top usually...I tend to sleep au natural.
                  I wish I could, but I'm so sensitive to the cold. I hear it's better for you to go bra-less as often as you can though.

I've been planning my study schedule for April onwards and as always I've chosen 'mascots' for each subject. For grammar I've chosen cats, so I ordered some cat stickers to decorate my notes. They came on Friday and I can't stop fondling them. They're soo lovely and came in a cute folder (I didn't even realise that part when I ordered them). My notes are going to look awesome!

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

It really is!!! Probably one of the things I look forward to most!
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I am waiting for my free pizza to come to meeeeeeeeee

Comment

This may sound silly, but freaking snow!

You have to understand I grew up somewhere where it doesn't snow. So seeing snow outside and being in it is so fascinating to me!
                        [4:82]

Comment

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

I got to interact with one of my fave narrators Ray Porter on the interwebs. It was minor. But it was! He is one of my fave narrators (he does the Joe Ledger series). He's the first narrator to make me go and look him up and follow what books he narrates.

fangirl moment.

Comment

My Mama is here to visit me
                              [4:82]

Comment

I found this today. Okay, Huffington Post is far from perfect and plenty of these are probably quite wishy-washy but it's all good for me.
                                baah.

Comment

Working...
                                X