This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Went to the mall today (rode my bike down, which was wonderful) to do more shopping for meeee!
    After trying on about 6 bras, I found a perfect (gasp) non wire bra for me! $19.99 each and JC Penney. So of course I picked up two. I had no idea they could make it support look like wire and feel sturdy, but not dig into my bewbies. What witchcraft is this?!

And I ate (this should go in the un-popular opinions thread) a to go of Panda Express Bejing beef with rice and noodles and sweet n sour sauce. Dang, that stuff is like crack. I wouldn't have it every day. But once in a blue moon? Yaaas

now for nap time.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

*this is starting to become my own thread, me thinks.

Anywho. Found out I'm getting a bonus from work. And I found out I'm actually getting Christmas Eve AND day off! I feel like they finally let the heathen have a holiday! And people are like what are you going to do? And I'm like I'm going to do something that involves me in my jammies and my bed and space heater. So...continue my binge watching of CSI

Comment

SCHOOLLSSSS OUT FOR SUMMEERRRRRRR

Jebus I need a holiday.

Or course starting my holiday with a 900km round trip for an appointment but

HOLIDAYS!!!!
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Finding out the papers I thought were due at noon today (and haven't started) aren't due until midnight.

On a related note, I'm smiling because as of 1:00 tomorrow, I'll be done with my expensive mental torture called school!

Comment

This just tickled my funny bone.
            Story.
            Last edited by anunitu; 17 Dec 2016, 07:19.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

December 23 God is releasing an ep.

I shall be dyiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Praise Trent Reznor!

Comment

Just got back from our holiday work party I put together. It went off great! Everyone had lots of food (it was an all you can eat buffet at BJ's Brewery) AND we had desert!

Also I went out for drinks with my co-worker. So by the time I got to the party..yup, was totally tipsy! First time in years. I had a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Just got back from our holiday work party I put together. It went off great! Everyone had lots of food (it was an all you can eat buffet at BJ's Brewery) AND we had desert!

Also I went out for drinks with my co-worker. So by the time I got to the party..yup, was totally tipsy! First time in years. I had a blast!
                  Glad it went well, especially with all your effort!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                  Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I'm buzzing! Tonight, on solstice night, JP took his first terrifying step towards his lifelong ambition of becoming a comedian. He did a stand-up set at a popular comedy club in Newcastle earlier tonight. His jokes landed, he got some big laughs and the feedback from the established comedians was very positive. He's back for another set in January. I've booked the night off and he has some friends coming to Newcastle, one even from overseas, to see him. I was working tonight and didn't want to see his first attempt anyway in case it went badly, but I can't wait to see him in Jan.

Just wish I could boast on fb, but I don't like posting on there when I'm at work so sharing here will have to suffice for now.
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Good for him,stand up comedy is hard,from what I have seen by popular stand ups talking about their rise doing small clubs and such. You might do a video when he is doing his thing and maybe post it here for us friendly fans.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Good for him,stand up comedy is hard,from what I have seen by popular stand ups talking about their rise doing small clubs and such. You might do a video when he is doing his thing and maybe post it here for us friendly fans.

Phones have to be switched off unfortunately, and I doubt he'd want me sharing it anyway. So you'll just have to hope he makes it big so you can buy his dvd. Haha.

In all seriousness though, I am beaming with pride. He signed up to do it at around the same time he quit his job. He was desperately unhappy in his last job and had hit breaking point. He snapped one day and decided to start working towards the life he wants to live. Walked out of his job and signed himself up at the comedy club! Stepping outside of your comfort zone takes guts, so I'm so very proud of him.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                          Phones have to be switched off unfortunately, and I doubt he'd want me sharing it anyway. So you'll just have to hope he makes it big so you can buy his dvd. Haha.

In all seriousness though, I am beaming with pride. He signed up to do it at around the same time he quit his job. He was desperately unhappy in his last job and had hit breaking point. He snapped one day and decided to start working towards the life he wants to live. Walked out of his job and signed himself up at the comedy club! Stepping outside of your comfort zone takes guts, so I'm so very proud of him.
                          Yay! Great on him.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Stand up comedy is a tuff one. Good for him!
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

That's cool Jem, very awesome for him indeed

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I am literally on Christmas vacation! I have the next 4 days off from work! How cool is that?!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X