This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

When they say the duck video might not be ok for kids...really I almost found it a bit to much for ME!
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
      Lol, yup...that was probably the worst of them. Poor Phee was indignant for the lady ducks.
      Yeah... lady ducks could do with a bit of liberation... from their biology, I guess...
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Health insurance decided to charge me less this year, based on my income (statutory health insurance here is income-based...either you pay a percentage of your paycheck, or, if you're freelance like me, they base it on your previous tax return). Good news for me!

My mobile contract is also finally up in February, so I can go to a much cheaper pre-paid service. When I got my contract years ago, pre-paid minutes added up a lot and it was cheaper to have a contract, but since mobile Internet came out, I rarely call or text anyone anymore. Pre-paid plans let you unlock a month of unlimited data for a fixed rate. Aldi Talk for around 10 Euros a month, here I come!

2015 might just be the year I get back on my feet financially. Here's hoping, anyway.

Comment

Christmas bonus! Whoop! We didn't get one last Christmas, and had a pay rise earlier this year, so I assumed they wouldn't give us one this year either.. so this is a really pleasant surprise.
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Well first I was supposed to open tomorrow at 5 am. Which is like 5 hours or so away from just getting home. Which would have made me one cranky Medusa at work. But I switched and I'm back to my regular 10-6 pm.

And then I found out I work 4 days next week and get paid for 40 hours anyways! I have Christmas Eve and Day and the day after all off! And The day before Christmas Eve I get off at 1 pm. So it's like a day off! I love my job!

And finally I'm smiling because I'm doing something I've wanted to do for a long time. I'm learning to speak Spanish. I understand it fairly well. But I've been uncomfortable speaking it. I found an awesome free website that does flash cards on all the phrases in categories. Yup. Old school. I've been learning so much! I've been working on the phrases I need to say at work and I used one of them today. I was so nervous. But I did it!
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

It's snowing! Still melts when it hits the ground, but it's definitely snow
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                It's snowing! Still melts when it hits the ground, but it's definitely snow
                That's cool...

You can keep it, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post
                  That's cool...

You can keep it, okay?
                  Sure i love snow as long as i don't have to rely on the trains, and term doesn't start 'til February.
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

It's almost time to put on my Bah-Humbug Santa hat, which embarrasses my son, which makes it all the more fun.

Comment

Coffee. Coffee is my savior today.

Also, I've finally reached something of a lull in my life- a break from the drama- and it's nice. ^^

Comment

Just got home from the holiday work partay! I'm full of meat. Lots and lots of tasty meat! And salted caramel cake. Yeeeeees.

coma time!

Comment

As much as I am irritated with the girl kitten for constantly being in the damn Christmas tree, I'm still smiling at her for being my furry, purry alarm clock. ...even if she did wake me up at 4AM.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                            As much as I am irritated with the girl kitten for constantly being in the damn Christmas tree, I'm still smiling at her for being my furry, purry alarm clock. ...even if she did wake me up at 4AM.
                            A picture of a kitten in a tree might make my day ^^

I've sold my camera to a family friend who wants to give her daughter one, I'm going to hand it to her today. Added a lense and filter I don't really use any more I have been saving up for a new camera, and now I can get it
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Santa has brought to me a true Christmas miracle! My Symbiont audiobook by Mira grant came in to check out! I'm back in the parasite business. I'm so happy!

Comment

One of my best friends practices magic. I figured that out the second time I met him. I just haven't wanted to push the subject on him. I was at his place for a bit before Christmas eve, listening to an audio book when he pulled out a pendulum and started discussing crystal properties that was probably the best Christmas present I could have gotten; someone to talk to
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Working...