X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

I am taking my Nordic roots and making them blonde :P
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

You look good as a blond.
      Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=80.msg26759#msg26759 date=1294155498]
        You look good as a blond.
        [/quote]

Why thank yeh. X
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Very pretty! I agree you look wonderful blonde.
          sigpic

Comment

9 more sleeps till the Englishman is back in Canada.

Mostly art.

Comment

1. cheap, close gym

2. My pea. The necklace is wondrous and I love it.
              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=80.msg26868#msg26868 date=1294193483]
                2. My pea. The necklace is wondrous and I love it.
                [/quote]

I'm SO glad you like it - you have no idea! I saw it and thought of you, but at the same time, I thought the necklace was too delicate for you, so you are welcome to change out the chain for a thicker one, or wear it on your keychain, or whatever.

But seriously, this makes me smile ear to ear.

Mostly art.

Comment

After I think on it and talk to a friend and Hassan...I might actually sign up to volunteer at my local animal shelter being a cat companion. I just want to actually start my year off right and do something that matters.

It calls for 8 hours a month for 9 months commitment. I can do 2 hours easily on my days off. Who doesn't want to spend time with kitties who need some help?
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Frak ... couldn't put pic in I wanted to ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Dyed my hair black. First time I have colored my hair in 4 months! Which is quite something for me. Usually I am dying my hair biweekly :P
                      sigpic

Comment

My day has been crappy, today I was more depressed than I have been in years. But what's makeing me smile? An old friend has forgiven me, a friend I was absolutely horrible to. A friend I haven't talked to in three years, who was my best friend and someone I considered family. Someone I was was awful to and who tried to contact me for months even when I turned him away. That friend has forgiven me and that makes me smile, maybe life isn't so bad.
                        Circe

Comment

I filled out my on-line app for cat companion for my local animal shelter. Can't wait! Cat minions here I come!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=80.msg27200#msg27200 date=1294373820]
                            I filled out my on-line app for cat companion for my local animal shelter. Can't wait! Cat minions here I come!
                            [/quote]

That's awesome of you!

7 more sleeps.

Mostly art.

Comment

The sun is rising and I am watching it from my desk over my neighbours houses. Its beautiful. X

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=80.msg27200#msg27200 date=1294373820]
                                [/quote]
                                This makes me smile and want to go snuggle my cats.

Comment

Working...
                                X