X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

My dogs can always make me smile.
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I found this at Stater Bros.
      low glycemic peanut butter!
      And upon tasting it...it's quite yummy. Not sweet though. Which I actually like in peanut butter. It's just peanuts!

*is attempting to conform to Diabetic friendly foods.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

One word... Milano's.

Comment

PF Chang's, not dying getting there or back, and children that (mostly) behaved for the hour and a half we were there.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

My computer is fixed! And I have Linux now so I basically don't have to worry about anything.

What did I pay for this awesomeness? A tin of cupcakes and a tin of sugar cookies.
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

The Englishman's inability to keep secrets from me.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=80.msg25327#msg25327 date=1293563264]
                The Englishman's inability to keep secrets from me.
                [/quote]
                I think I'd like to start referring to Dumuzi as the Egyptian. It seems so...sexy and fantastical!

The free redbox rental I just got.
                The yummy soup and salad and Olive Garden I eat with my friend Beth.
                The amazing 3 for $10 body sprays and body wash I got from Bath and Body Works (Night blooming Jasmine)
                And the peanut butter jelly dance I witnessed last night by The Egyptian. ;D
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Tonight I got to see Bam! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2+ YEARS!

Who is Bam, you ask?

He is one of my most solid and enduring friends. We got into the car today and it was just like no time had passed between us, we went to a pub to grab some food and talked about his new gym where he's taking jiu jitsu and loves it, UFC, fights we've have, metal we like, all while drinking Guiness. Then we drove around and jammed, which was ALWAYS our thing to do, then he took me back to his house and we grappled, where he showed me some incredible moves and ways to improve my stance and how to throw a proper haymaker.

I am so happy right now.
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

30 min workout that was good. X
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=80.msg25408#msg25408 date=1293609819]
                      Tonight I got to see Bam! FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2+ YEARS!

Who is Bam, you ask?

He is one of my most solid and enduring friends. We got into the car today and it was just like no time had passed between us, we went to a pub to grab some food and talked about his new gym where he's taking jiu jitsu and loves it, UFC, fights we've have, metal we like, all while drinking Guiness. Then we drove around and jammed, which was ALWAYS our thing to do, then he took me back to his house and we grappled, where he showed me some incredible moves and ways to improve my stance and how to throw a proper haymaker.

I am so happy right now.
                      [/quote]

*Huggles*

Mostly art.

Comment

I have been on 24 hour watch due to having the flu I have never been alone. I think they are taking shifts... the cat, the dog, then the boyfriend... :P
                        sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS RONAN!!!
                          out of everything in my life my son has been the one thing that makes me smile the most!!

How can you NOT smile at this face!?!?!

"Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

I adopted a stray cat. He is so adorable and cuddly! We're trying to dedcide between Amiga and Commodore as a name (I think it's gonna be Amiga).

Oh, and I'm engaged!! To my closest friend in the whole world (not my partner). We are both so happy

Comment

^ Congrats

My Birthday tomorrow
                              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Just found out my best friend is engaged and I am her maid of honor. I am so very happy for you Jessica and Justin. I love you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X