X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Comment

I'm smiling because the highest boss at my store mentioned wanting to try and get me onto customer service. I'm a cashier right now, so that would be a promotion. Woo-hoo!

Comment

Valentine's Day (we have our own private name for this very nice Christian holiday) get away weekend with K'roe begins today at exactly 2:30 pm.

8.5 hours and counting...
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I submitted my guitar strings bangles tutorial to CraftGawker and it got accepted...yayyy blog views! People seem to really like it as well.

Good motivation to make more tutorials!

Comment

I finally filed my tax return. I've been really nervous because I took out my 401(k) when I quit my old job. I was afraid I would owe an amount of money I couldn't pay. Also, I was a bit nervous filing because I used TurboTax for the first time. I've never filed my taxes myself.

Well, I've got two things to smile about:

1. Filing my taxes by myself was super easy. Why have I been paying H&R Block over a hundred bucks to do it for me?
            2. Even with taking out my 401(k), I'm getting a nice refund! I don't owe the feds or the state money! Yaaaahhhhh!

I feel so much lighter now that I don't have that to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
              I submitted my guitar strings bangles tutorial to CraftGawker and it got accepted...yayyy blog views! People seem to really like it as well.

Good motivation to make more tutorials!

Good for you! Congrats! Yay!
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Even though I'm tired from the hard work weekend...
                I have money. And that makes me tired but content.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

YAY!!! Matthew can walk!!

<---still watching Downton Abbey
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                    YAY!!! Matthew can walk!!

<---still watching Downton Abbey
                    And now comes the really hard part,keeping up with him....
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My boyfriend gave me roses yesterday. That made me smile.
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

so my mom bought me a pack of two sketchpads the other day, figuring with the stress of my life right now some sort of creative outlet would be good, shes right, awesome idea, and i havent really done anything artsy since i met my ex... but she has all the art supplies... soooo............. I went out and bought an $80 Sketching/Drawing art set! and what makes it even better is I went on the stores website and pulled up a coupon for 40% off any regular priced item and had them scan my phone screen for the coupon. totally epic. Paid $50 for an $80 set of pencils, charcoal, pastels, watercolor pencils, and other assorted accessories, and it all comes in a wooden carrying case that converts into a small easel! XD i cant wait to take it hiking and spend a day in the woods just drawing XD
                        "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I bought a rotiserie chicken for $8.99 at Walmart. Brought it home and de-boned it and chopped it up. I've been munching on it for almost every meal. It's sooo good!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Loving that we're having a freak warm spell here. I can go for my early morning jogs again! Tried without taking an antihistamine yesterday morning and it seems I'm still allergic to running! I'm all prepared today so hopefully I'll get to do the full run.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

My wife made pickle chicken... /sigh

It's SO good.
                              There once was a man who said though,
                              It seems that I know that I know,
                              What I'd like to see,
                              Is the I that knows me,
                              When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Considering how depressed I felt this morning, I am smiling from ear to ear right now. I've just been reunited with the girl I used to get Japanese lessons from. We'd become friends but I lost touch with her when I moved to Germany. I am sooo excited to meet her again!

It was kind of a spell too. Well, more of a request. I figured as my main Goddess is Brigantia, the tutelary Goddess of the North of England, I should ask her to help us find one another. After all, if my friend was still in the area, Brigs would know!

The way I found my friend was.. well, amazing. I have little doubt Brigs was behind this.

I love this Goddess more than ever now. I didn't deserve such kindness, but I'm very grateful.

Ooh.. why don't we start a 'Thank our Deities' thread? Wouldn't it be kinda sweet to have a thread in which we can give a little mention when the Gods come through for us?

Comment

Working...
                                X