This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

My wife's cooking. It's so good. Pulled bbq chicken that's been sitting the crock pot for 24+ hours? Win.
    There once was a man who said though,
    It seems that I know that I know,
    What I'd like to see,
    Is the I that knows me,
    When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Both a smile and a rant.
      So today they scheduled one lone waitress for all 40 lanes. It won't be busy. It's Sunday. Nah. Every.Single.Lane. And me with a 6 hour shift and no break in sight. I walked so much my feet actually zinged when I took my shoes off! And all I ate was some chips and an apple. Got home and nothing to eat but a bologna sammy and some junk. Meh. I'm exhausted.

But I did make $150 these last two days.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Well done Medusa!

I'm smiling because I've been working on my painting and it's starting to look really really good! x
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm officially hired! Finished all my new hire paperwork. They are going to put me on next week's schedule. And I can wear my regular clothes with my tattoos! Also, they seemed to be keen on me working those two days I work my other job so I can just drive to the other one down the street. And get it all done at the same time! Very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            I'm officially hired! Finished all my new hire paperwork. They are going to put me on next week's schedule. And I can wear my regular clothes with my tattoos! Also, they seemed to be keen on me working those two days I work my other job so I can just drive to the other one down the street. And get it all done at the same time! Very cool!
            Congratulations!
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

So I'm at my new job filling out a gabillion forms on line for new hire paperwork. So it takes a while but I have to log into my gmail account because I can't access my work e-mail I used. I go in and pull up my account and the manager sees my screen. It's all pink Hello Kitty. And he's like, woah. Was NOT expecting that. And I'm like yeah, tattoos and love of Hello Kitty. Prepare for the weirdo that is I!

Comment

Got my first paycheck from my second job! Woo hoo!!!!

Comment

My uncle told me they raised the money for my mother's burial without me. I won't need to pay anything. Thank you universe.

Comment

I'm loving my new hair cut. It's cute, and so easy to manage! I feel all young and punky.

I just need to figure out how to use this styling product better...if I'm not careful, it fluffs the sides all funny.
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I feel all important at work now because I caught the counterfeit hundred dollar bill some dude intentionally tried to pass off to me.

Oh, yeah, I'm good.

Comment

All the monies in my purse!

Comment

My boss was having a really bad day, so I gave her the string of stress beads I made. After playing with it for only a few minutes, it broke. But that made her laugh, so I think they did their job.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

My AMF co-workers gave me a card all signed by them. And they gave me $60 towards my mother's funeral expenses. I was literally moved to tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                              My AMF co-workers gave me a card all signed by them. And they gave me $60 towards my mother's funeral expenses. I was literally moved to tears.
                              That's really sweet.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Playing video games when I should be working. Oh I feel like I'm 14 again when I skive x
                                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                                X