X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
    My boyfriend told me he loved me this morning for the first time. It's the first time a guy has ever said that to me! I'm really happy about it, but also it feels kind of normal in a way. Anyway I'm smiling
    That's nice. *wonders how old you are* *also wonders how long you were with him before he said it*

Comment

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
      That's nice. *wonders how old you are* *also wonders how long you were with him before he said it*
      I'm 28. It's been a bit of a wait. I've been with him for 7 weeks.

Comment

Well I guess it's good that he waited until he was sure. Some guys say it almost straight away (like as soon as you sleep with them or something or even before) and others never say it, even if they feel it. Yeah I'm surprised you made it to 28 without hearing that from a guy. You're pretty.

Comment

Yeah I've just had really bad luck with guys I think. I thought my ex felt that way about me, but then he broke up with me kind of abruptly and randomly. I'm glad he didn't say it right away, because I don't trust easily and there's no way I would have trusted him after that.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
            My boyfriend told me he loved me this morning for the first time. It's the first time a guy has ever said that to me! I'm really happy about it, but also it feels kind of normal in a way. Anyway I'm smiling
            That's awesome, Danie. I have to say, I musn't have paid attention, I didn't even know you were dating. I'm super happy for you!

Mostly art.

Comment

I didn't really say anything about it until now. I was kind of shellshocked after my last breakup, and I wasn't really sure how I felt until a couple of weeks ago. But everything sort of came together really well

Comment

The first thing my three year old cousin said to me, when I first met him, was: "We must not forget that my name is Lukas!"
                He's so cute when he speaks (Though that's a rare happening)
                ~ flowers are our only garments
                only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Got my results from my bloodwork today. Doc says my A1C went from 8.1 down to 6.9. A 7 or lower is considered good for a Diabetic. Means you are managing your Diabetes. And my organs are healthy and I've lost some weight. And to keep doing what I'm doing. He was very happy with me! I really went off the deep end when my mother died, brother died, relationship died. I decided I didn't want to die along with them. So I've been really trying to do better.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    Got my results from my bloodwork today. Doc says my A1C went from 8.1 down to 6.9. A 7 or lower is considered good for a Diabetic. Means you are managing your Diabetes. And my organs are healthy and I've lost some weight. And to keep doing what I'm doing. He was very happy with me! I really went off the deep end when my mother died, brother died, relationship died. I decided I didn't want to die along with them. So I've been really trying to do better.
                    That's really good, Gesh. I'm glad you're doing better.

Mostly art.

Comment

My mom makes me smile.

She was with my aunt and my aunt mentioned my uncle and his wife having Thanksgiving dinner at their place. Now anyone who saw my most recent rant knows how my family treats me. Well, my mom said that I probably won't go. She told my aunt that I feel like the black sheep of the family.

Love you, Mom!

At least my mom loves me. She not only says something to let the family know that I feel that they treat me like crap. She feels that they do, too.

Comment

I found farm fresh eggs at the market this morning!!

There's been a shortage of eggs from the chickens in my valley lately, due to the sudden change in temperatures (It was +10 when I arrived three weeks ago, now it's -14C today.) So...I haven't been able to get farm eggs at all this past month. But I just found some!

Mostly art.

Comment

I feel I got a message from the Goddess just a little while ago. I was driving to the store and worrying about my financial situation. While looking forward, I looked up and saw a faint rainbow in front of the dark gray clouds (it looked like a storm could come). My mom didn't see the rainbow when I said something and it faded away about as soon as I saw it. With the weather the way it was, I don't think there should have even been a rainbow (it was a piece of one). It really made me feel better. I felt like the Goddess was telling me that even when there's a storm in your life, you can still have hope.

It reminds me of my car's bumper sticker, "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
                          Last edited by Trinity; 10 Nov 2012, 15:08.

Comment

Seeing the bracelet on my wrist when I'm typing. I smile every time I glance down.
                            Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle. It's a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

What's making me smile is watching the show Too Cute!. I love the kitten episodes. Medusa, if you read this, have you watched the show? The kitten episodes are about nothing but cute and cuddly kittens. It's cuteness overload!

Comment

^ Oh my gosh I LOVE that show! It is amazing. The kitten and puppy ones are just the best. I am glued to the television if I ever see them on. And I don't even watch TV often. It's just so freaking cute!
                                Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle. It's a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Working...
                                X