X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things that make you smile

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
    Edit: I almost forgot why I came to this thread in the first place. I'm in love, it's sunny out, and it's getting closer to Christmas! Yay!
    YAY!

/10char

Mostly art.

Comment

I looked up Yelp reviews for my bowling center. And I found two reviews that mentioned me by name. And said good things about me. It's those small things that really make me feel good.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Awww, that's awesome, Medusa.

Comment

My new pants keep falling off of me. They are the rockstar Old Navy jeans. I love them. But they are low sitting. And I tightened my old belt that used to only fit on the first notch to the 3rd notch. Still no bueno. So I dug out my old skinny pants that I couldn't fit into. And now I fit into.
          What I'm saying is....yippee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            My new pants keep falling off of me. They are the rockstar Old Navy jeans. I love them. But they are low sitting. And I tightened my old belt that used to only fit on the first notch to the 3rd notch. Still no bueno. So I dug out my old skinny pants that I couldn't fit into. And now I fit into.
            congratulations!
            Last edited by Maria de Luna; 14 Nov 2012, 14:45. Reason: I spelled my one stupid word wrong...
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Man, I wish I could have that problem. Way to go, Medusa!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm excited about the fact that there is a contestant on X-Factor from my town. And he's doing awesome!

Comment

I bought a bottle of ginger beer last week, and went to open it tonight, resigned to my wheaty fate...only to discover it's gluten free!

GIVE ME MORE GINGER BEER SWEET, SWEET LIQUOR STORE!

Mostly art.

Comment

I've decided to make a Wolverine scarf!

Comment

my cat makes me smile. <3
                    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I leave in an hour to go catch a greyhound to Edmonton, and then a flight up to Yellowknife. 2 weeks of visiting my boyfriend, aww yeah!

(...but I will miss my cat)

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        I leave in an hour to go catch a greyhound to Edmonton, and then a flight up to Yellowknife. 2 weeks of visiting my boyfriend, aww yeah!

(...but I will miss my cat)

Sounds great! Good luck!

(...I'm sure your cat'll be alright)
                        ~ flowers are our only garments
                        only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

I'VE HAD A PAY RISE!!! I didn't think I would get one because night staff already get paid more then day staff, but seemingly it affects us too! Woohoo. It is being backdated to the last rota, which is awesome because I did loads of overtime! JP will be due a pay rise in the New Year too, because his company does that staggered pay thing with new starters. I just hope he eventually gets given a permanent contract so I can feel a little more secure.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I guess I'm happy I'll be getting extra monies on this and the next paychecks. Except I didn't realize I have to work tomorrow till 1:30am. And Black Friday till midnight.

Think of the extra money and what you want to buy...keep thinking of that....think.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                              I'VE HAD A PAY RISE!!! I didn't think I would get one because night staff already get paid more then day staff, but seemingly it affects us too! Woohoo. It is being backdated to the last rota, which is awesome because I did loads of overtime! JP will be due a pay rise in the New Year too, because his company does that staggered pay thing with new starters. I just hope he eventually gets given a permanent contract so I can feel a little more secure.
                              Congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I'm happy I'll be getting extra monies on this and the next paychecks. Except I didn't realize I have to work tomorrow till 1:30am. And Black Friday till midnight.

Think of the extra money and what you want to buy...keep thinking of that....think.....
                              Also remember that you don't work in wal-mart on black friday! Things can always be worse!
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I just gave a new member positive rep and watched their little square turn from grey to green right before my very eyes. That made me smile.

Also, thinking about putting the tree up tomorrow makes me smile. JP has taken a half day from work so we have a long evening. Unfortunately, it looks as though I have to go all the way to my head office to sign something so they can forward the money I didn't get paid into my account. That's a nice pointless use of my time over something that wasn't my fault, but hey, it's a 3 mile walk so hooray for free exercise and more smiles!!
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X