This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Had a bonehead moment today: after knocking the same thing over several times, I said "goddammit!" aloud. In a Christian bookstore. Fortunately, no one heard me (I'm not for disrespecting other people's spirituality).
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
      Had a bonehead moment today: after knocking the same thing over several times, I said "goddammit!" aloud. In a Christian bookstore. Fortunately, no one heard me (I'm not for disrespecting other people's spirituality).
      God heard you.

Sorry... couldn't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
        God heard you.

Sorry... couldn't help it.
        It's okay. God's heard me say a lot worse than that!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Today I was supposed to buy someone a Christmas present and I spent my money on sparkly nail-polish instead. Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
            Today I was supposed to buy someone a Christmas present and I spent my money on sparkly nail-polish instead. Oh dear.
            Satan approves of dis
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Muhahahahahaha...Cough..cough...Muhahahaha...(catc hes breath) Muhahahaha(This is evil laughter) to go with sinister music to back up the Duce.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Satan approves of dis
                Splendid.

Comment

I confess that I just really want to stay home today and watch the snow fall. Although our customers have seemed to have shifted attitudes and have returned back to their social, pleasant, understanding selves who like to talk about their families (rather than the pressured, rude, insensitive people they've been for the past few weeks). I still don't want to put pants on today.

Comment

I confess, that I hate being dependant on other people. Also I confess, that sometimes I forget to switch the Russian language to English on my keyboard.
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I confess that I called in today in order to preserve a 4 day 'weekend' (my days off are Tuesday and Wednesday) for Christmas.

Old records on the record player
                      Christmas lights and two tiny trees
                      The Netflix fireplace channel
                      Fuzzy owl house slippers

For an atheist, I sure do love Yule.
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                        I confess that I called in today in order to preserve a 4 day 'weekend' (my days off are Tuesday and Wednesday) for Christmas.

Old records on the record player
                        Christmas lights and two tiny trees
                        The Netflix fireplace channel
                        Fuzzy owl house slippers

For an atheist, I sure do love Yule.
                        YOU.

I love you.
                        I miss you.
                        You stopped answering your whatsapp messages, so I stopped trying.
                        I'm sorry.

*hugs!*

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          YOU.

I love you.
                          I miss you.
                          You stopped answering your whatsapp messages, so I stopped trying.
                          I'm sorry.

*hugs!*
                          My WhatApp went on the fritz and stopped sending me messages and tried to make me update things constantly, so I did, and then it killed my phone a few times so I gave up.

You're definitely a key reason for my face here again.
                          Do you have any other messengers we can use? WhatsApp wants to kill my phone.

Comment

I've started to pretty much hate this time of year. I love the snow, I love the cold, I love the feeling of Yule time ... but ...

Every time I talk to a member of my family, they have to comment about how they did this bit of shopping or had this idea for someone or their kids want this toy or stupid thing. I'd love to be able to go out and spend all this money on them but I can't, and I know that they're gonna do that sort of thing for me. I get depressed because I can't monetarily reciprocate and it makes me feel like I'm letting them down.

"Thanks for the really awesome thing! Um ... I can give you a hug in return ... "

It takes all the wonderment out of this time of year for me that I used to have.

Comment

I've been done with 2014 and I'm more than ready to kick its ass out the door.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
                                I've started to pretty much hate this time of year. I love the snow, I love the cold, I love the feeling of Yule time ... but ...

Every time I talk to a member of my family, they have to comment about how they did this bit of shopping or had this idea for someone or their kids want this toy or stupid thing. I'd love to be able to go out and spend all this money on them but I can't, and I know that they're gonna do that sort of thing for me. I get depressed because I can't monetarily reciprocate and it makes me feel like I'm letting them down.

"Thanks for the really awesome thing! Um ... I can give you a hug in return ... "

It takes all the wonderment out of this time of year for me that I used to have.
                                With all due respect, the point isn't to spend money, it's to give, and I figure so long as you're generous with your time and what resources you do have, then there's no need to feel guilty about not having the Benjamin's to commercially pamper your loved ones. If you've got time to decorate, make food, sing songs, and otherwise spend quality time with your loved ones, you've got the spirit of the season just as much as ever. No need to focus on the money. That's what the media wants you to do. Focus on the feeling.

Unless you're surrounded by TRULY selfish and consumer-driven people. Then I can totally see how it'd be impossible to be a part of the holiday.

Comment

Working...
                                X