This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess I am very glad my boyfriend's mom went home. She is nice and everything but I hate struggling to follow a Spanglish conversation.
    sigpic

Comment

I confess I just want today to be over.

Comment

I confess that because he doesn't like my nose piercing, i want to take it out. I'm not going to but he thinks i looked better before. Damn it.

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=182.msg24526#msg24526 date=1293158609]
          I confess that because he doesn't like my nose piercing, i want to take it out. I'm not going to but he thinks i looked better before. Damn it.
          [/quote]

I would have told him to suck it.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg24533#msg24533 date=1293160701]
            I would have told him to suck it.
            [/quote]

Damn right! Nose piercings rule!
            And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

I confess I haven't had a bath in over 10 years ...

I have a shower ...
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

[quote author=Sitnamorcen link=topic=182.msg24546#msg24546 date=1293163759]
                [/quote]
                Agreed. I love it when a girl has a nice nose ring.
                Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=182.msg24553#msg24553 date=1293164329]
                  Agreed. I love it when a girl has a nice nose ring.
                  [/quote]Makes a great leash ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I confess that if I didn't still have half the house to clean, presents to wrap, and gingerbread to make, I'd want to do something naughty tonight....that's one heck of a list to come first, though, and this is my first break since about 4pm :P
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg24561#msg24561 date=1293164788]
                      I confess that if I didn't still have half the house to clean, presents to wrap, and gingerbread to make, I'd want to do something naughty tonight....that's one heck of a list to come first, though, and this is my first break since about 4pm :P
                      [/quote]
                      But if you do something naughty, then Santa won't give you any gifts!
                      Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

Lol everyone. I confess i'm not sure i even like my nose piercing yet. Its this stupid big gold stud. I don't like gold jewellery. I don't want a stud in my nose. And Its just disappointing that he doesn't like it. Were not even together, were still "friends". But still.

Comment

[quote author=Sitnamorcen link=topic=182.msg24546#msg24546 date=1293163759]
                          [/quote]
                          They sure do. Of course that was back in 1990s when Eric Nies was relavent. And MTV played these things called 'music videos'

:P
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Medusa, wait wait wait.... MTV used to play music videos? Lies! :P
                            Cogito ergo sum.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg24533#msg24533 date=1293160701]
                              I would have told him to suck stuff it ^where the sun don't shine.
                              [/quote]

...fixed

<----looks sexy with her nose ring

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=182.msg24620#msg24620 date=1293197814]
                                ...fixed

<----looks sexy with her nose ring
                                [/quote]

How was THAT better? :P

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X