This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Are you sure,I could be an A.I.......beep..I can't do that bob....open the bay doors that is...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
      Well, you guys are still human life, even if it is through a computer.
      As illusions go, this one is particularly cute...
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Its actually Dave,but because of "copyright" I had to say bob...and my name is not Hal....
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I wanted to check my tax return. Come to find TurboTax also checks for govt deals. It said because I get MediCal I qualify for a Lifeline cell phone. You know that company for older peeps. I would get a free basic non smart flip phone. 250 min talk and unlimited text. All free. I mean, it's a crap flip phone. But my bill is currently $50 a month and my phone is 3 years old. And I realize I pretty much use text and occasional calling and the alarm and that's pretty much it. And I could use that extra $50 a month. I confess this cheap ass free phone deal makes me happy.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm going to a funeral today and I feel really uncomfortable about it. The man that passed away is the father of a friend, but I never met him. I'm going with a few other friend's of hers to support her, but I feel uncomfortable because I feel like not knowing him means I'm not supposed to be there.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I found an awesome app for my fb page. It cleared all the clutter, allowed me to change my colors and display preferences....and cleaned up what I see. Because I don't care what you liked or want to sell via advertainment. No one knows. Then I took every person and put them into a custom newsfeed. I just want to see what you post. Not what your page like posts for you when you don't think it is. Because you are effing annoying with all the posts you have no idea are being made in your name because you clicked that lemme like but didn't care about the lemme allow my page to post for you forever!!!!

runonsentencesforthewin.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                I'm going to a funeral today and I feel really uncomfortable about it. The man that passed away is the father of a friend, but I never met him. I'm going with a few other friend's of hers to support her, but I feel uncomfortable because I feel like not knowing him means I'm not supposed to be there.
                Funerals are for the living, not the dead. You were there for a person who wanted you to be there.

- - - Updated - - -

I am drunk. I was drunk when I showed up at 3 pm, and the situation has gotten better/worse depending how you look at it. It took a lot of restraint to not rejoin a different forum and 'clear the air' today. You see, I walked a long and solitary path and only got out here amongst the people because I was nagged into it. If that doesn't make sense to you, I don't really care. Anyway, at the first forum I joined I received bad advice and then was PM bullied until I simply left rather than make a scene. When I first got to this forum it felt as if there were "gatekeepers" and I was not certain that I would stay here either. For whatever reason, they got off my back and I am here. It seems that the culture has shifted since then, and I think that is a good thing.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

I'm sick. I've been awake for an hour and a half after my SEVEN HOUR nap I had today and I'm already starting to feel tired again. And I have about three brain cells to work with at the moment. So that's all I have for PF today.

I'm gonna go micromanage my Sims family until I can't keep awake anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
                    I'm sick. I've been awake for an hour and a half after my SEVEN HOUR nap I had today and I'm already starting to feel tired again. And I have about three brain cells to work with at the moment. So that's all I have for PF today.

I'm gonna go micromanage my Sims family until I can't keep awake anymore.
                    I read that as miscarriage your sims family. I was like that's cold.....

On a note about cold. I just decided to troll my own fb page so my friends can read and either flip their poop out or gimme candy.
                    I want to state now that we all know tomorrow is Valentine's Day. We all know a lot of you will get flowers and lovely notes from your significant other. I just want you to know..one day...they will break your heart or they will be dead. Knowing I've already been there makes my dead cold black heart beat just a little more.

Comment

I confess that I leave my windows open with the drapes closed in my bedroom. I do this so it gets very cold. Cold enough for me to put my electric blankee on full blast. Then I crawl under the covers in my tank top and undies. I have to make it cold so I can get warm. Sorry winter people. It's the struggle.

Comment

I confess that I'm taking my allergy pills in the hopes that they will relieve some of the swelling in my throat (virus). That's not exactly how I'm supposed to use them...
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I got my mid year review with my new manager. And it went great! He seems to want to get me ready for assistant manager. Something I'm not ready for. But one of the other assistants think I am as well. And I know the meanie does a lot of one on one training with me. I dunno. I confess I'm not sure I want to do it...I guess I have this time. I do confess to enjoying running my own shifts. I like that I have employees who genuinely seem loyal to working under me. I guess I like that I can influence the mood of the staff to work together etc. I'm gonna think on this a bit. I mean I just got to Head Cashier. And my boss already told me I run the cash office. So all paperwork issues and money issues etc I am in charge of. Even if I have to let other managers know of things they aren't doing properly. It's my name on that. I told him I'm the paper nazi! I just go about saying you didn't sign this! Sign here!

Comment

I have ordered a piece of clothing that I shouldn't have ordered, and when it gets here it's probably going straight to the charity shop. This is not good. :=S:

Comment

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                              I have ordered a piece of clothing that I shouldn't have ordered, and when it gets here it's probably going straight to the charity shop. This is not good. :=S:
                              Take it to a consignment shop to at least get a bit of money for it!

Comment

I made cookie dough and I doubt it's going to make it to the oven.

Comment

Working...
                                X