X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Arella View Post
    Now that I've tried playing Sims 4, I have to admit: Sims 3 was better. It was way more user friendly (for me at least).
    I still miss Sims 1...Making magic was the best expansion ever.

Sims 4 (and a computer to play it on, if taxes come in time) is apparently my v-day gift from the hubby, but I'm not supposed to know about it.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

It's 6pm and I wanna go to bed. Because f my life. I'm sick of this, and I'm sick of being in a house with a partner who's sick of me being around because I'm unemployed.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
        I still miss Sims 1...Making magic was the best expansion ever.
        Oh I spent so much of my childhood on that game it was brilliant
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Sometimes I'm terrified of the work my husband does, and some days I really want to drive down to his place of work with a metal bat and fix some of those problems.

Why do people suck?

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            It's 6pm and I wanna go to bed. Because f my life. I'm sick of this, and I'm sick of being in a house with a partner who's sick of me being around because I'm unemployed.
            I'm sorry you feel like this. I know when I was unemployed and under employed I felt utterly worthless. Those moments hopefully don't last too long. Ride it out. You can do it!
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

*hugs chickie*

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              I'm sorry you feel like this. I know when I was unemployed and under employed I felt utterly worthless. Those moments hopefully don't last too long. Ride it out. You can do it!

This.

This is perfectly normal, and it sucks.

Just hang in there and keep looking.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Don't give up, Vol! Keep looking, you'll definitely find something!

As for my confession for today - I confess that there is a mess in my head and I have no idea how to get rid of it. I will find something. The only condition I need is to avoid trouble from all possible directions.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                  *hugs chickie*

This.

This is perfectly normal, and it sucks.

Just hang in there and keep looking.
                  Well, as of this morning, I officially was offered that geo job up north. I was pretty sure I had it before, but I wanted to hear it in words from someone before I got my hopes up. However, it doesn't start until Feb 1, or until the ice road opens, which according to a friend (and I guess now fellow coworker) won't be at the absolute earliest until the end of Jan, possibly even mid-Feb.

But my dilemma is the same. I've got -$300 in my bank account. I didn't pay rent for the month of December, and I won't be able to afford rent at the end of Jan either unless I find something, like, tomorrow. Temp jobs don't really exist in this town, and there doesn't appear to be much at this time of year that wouldn't take me a month to train on. So, I don't really know what to do. My SO's paying for rent and groceries, but all my other bills are going to go unpaid. Except for the automatic ones, which are going to increase my overdraft. I have a ton of debt to pay off, and no money coming in. I'm f*cked.

And the pay for this geo job on the rotation I'll be working, is actually just about the same amount I made working 40 hours retail and 10 hours SPCA, which is balls for the north. 2 in, 2 out means one paycheque a month.

I just don't know what to do anymore.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that I hate Sam Smith music and change that station or thumb down the app whenever he comes on.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I have a one pound Candy Cane Hershey bar. And I'm going to eat all of it. ...eventually.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I have more toys thanmy seven yr old.

Comment

I confess that I dislike writing, even though people tend to treat me like an aspiring author (which I'm not, but fortunately that's only those people who consider me capable of cognitive functions). I just don't know any type of art more unappeling in the making than writing a structured story, especially in a third person point of view. Yuck. Gives me physical sensations of disgust.
                          I basically dislike anything people might think I identify with. Paganism excluded.
                          baah.

Comment

Six years later, I still dream about my ex.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukali View Post
                              Six years later, I still dream about my ex.
                              I still dream about my of my exes eight years later, which ticks me off because he was a douche.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I have a lot of teenager type of mood swings. Including a lot of internet drama whinery. Dammit.
                                (As if this was a confession, I guess I've done it here as well.)
                                And then I just go pretending that I'm like a monk or something.

I also have the poshiest wrist movements ever.
                                baah.

Comment

Working...
                                X