X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    I confess that I absolutely love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, almost as much as my daughter does. I actually don't mind her watching it because its fairly profound in terms of morality and ethics and other life lessons (with bright colors and catchy tunes, all wrapped up in under 30 minutes).

ETA: I also confess that I find it HILARIOUS that there are YouTube pages of dudes in the military watching MLP and commentating on it.
    I guess I have the same attitude towards Monster High after watching them over and over with granddaughter. It's colorful, has lots of upbeat theme's and such and usually has a pretty descent moral story though it may take a few episodes before you get all of it. The series shorts are just that shorts though the movies are pretty good.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

lol.

I had a collection when I was a little girl. Along with the my little mermaid ones. I loved brushing their hair. But reddit has ruined it all for me. Those sad sad males. I've seen stuffed animals re-made with...er....holes.:=I:
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        lol.

I had a collection when I was a little girl. Along with the my little mermaid ones. I loved brushing their hair. But reddit has ruined it all for me. Those sad sad males. I've seen stuffed animals re-made with...er....holes.:=I:

closet furries
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
          I guess I have the same attitude towards Monster High after watching them over and over with granddaughter. It's colorful, has lots of upbeat theme's and such and usually has a pretty descent moral story though it may take a few episodes before you get all of it. The series shorts are just that shorts though the movies are pretty good.
          Yeah, some kids shows aren't half bad...I like the Tinkerbell movies too.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            Yeah, some kids shows aren't half bad...I like the Tinkerbell movies too.
            Have those and watched many times to. Ironically though I prefer the movie PIXIE HOLLOW GAMES the most for some reason.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I confess that my sister ate some of my pizza while I was asleep. Good for her. Oh and cats are awesome... -silently tries to steal one of Juni's cats-
              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                I confess that my sister ate some of my pizza while I was asleep. Good for her. Oh and cats are awesome... -silently tries to steal one of Juni's cats-
                Damn it Gleb. Always my cats?
                Oh, all right, I'll let you borrow one of mine to cuddle with.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                  Damn it Gleb. Always my cats?
                  Oh, all right, I'll let you borrow one of mine to cuddle with.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                  Yaaaaaay!!! :yesss::XD:
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Wait, wut? We can borrow cats?
                    *gathers up handful of fur.
                    mine mine miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Comment

I'd like to borrow a German Shepherd. Extra large and Schutzhund-trained.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I confess I almost made hufe lifestyle changes today, including proper sleeping habits.
                        Almost.
                        baah.

Comment

I confess that I made a text italic in skype and I have no idea how I did that...
                          I also confess that maybe the water thing isn't so serious after all.. I drank only a liter and a half today. Well.. Almost. I'm talking about pure water here. I also drank one 0.75 liter cup of tea.. :/
                          Does the tea count?

Comment

I confess I almost made hufe lifestyle changes today, including proper sleeping habits.
                            Almost.
                            Me too! I swore I'd get up at a good time of day and go for a walk around the area looking for trees. I thought it would be the first step in my new, healthier more active lifestyle. Instead I couldn't even be bothered to weed the garden. I just sat drinking coffee all day, and now it's already after 8pm.

I confess I'm getting really lazy these days.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Listen people. Wanna hear a sad confession? When you get past 40 you forget how old you are. Because you are 40 something. Who cares?!

I've been telling people I'm going to be 45 this year. I had to actually do a math calculation. Come to find. I'm 43. Why do I keep doing this?!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                Listen people. Wanna hear a sad confession? When you get past 40 you forget how old you are. Because you are 40 something. Who cares?!

I've been telling people I'm going to be 45 this year. I had to actually do a math calculation. Come to find. I'm 43. Why do I keep doing this?!
                                I started forgetting when I hit 20. I have to ask my boyfriend how old I am. I'm screwed...
                                You remind me of the babe
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Working...