• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    God, I love text messaging.

Evidence.

...I can't believe I'm contacting a lawyer about a cat.

...I'm going to need to start a "Legal Fund for Buddy" next

Have to ask,the "Crazy" Cat dumper is going full tilt on the whole Cat thing..She is aware that a Cat with no ownership "Papers"(Kinda pure bred thing) gonna be very hard to prove as being "Owned" by any person. I think your "friend" might have slipped a bit off the cracker..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I finished the series finale of Sons of Anarchy.

I'm gutted. I watched a 5 hour marathon last night till 5am this morning. Puffy eyes as all hell.
      Second to the last episode just broke me. By the last episode I was numb. Devastated.

Tonight I'm watching an hour long roundtable interview of the series ending with Kurt Sutter.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
        I finished the series finale of Sons of Anarchy.

I'm gutted. I watched a 5 hour marathon last night till 5am this morning. Puffy eyes as all hell.
        Second to the last episode just broke me. By the last episode I was numb. Devastated.

Tonight I'm watching an hour long roundtable interview of the series ending with Kurt Sutter.
        Thats ok because Kurt Sutter's new show just started called The Bastard Executioner, its pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
          Thats ok because Kurt Sutter's new show just started called The Bastard Executioner, its pretty good
          Hell yeah! And his wife is in it as well. Sweet!

Comment

I have to say,I had a hard time watching the final of SOA,it really got to me,and I was invested in ALL of the players.....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I wish there were more physical pagan communities to feel a part of like there churches. Paganism can seem too intellectual and less experiential at times, and more of a solo venture than I care for. I guess what I'm saying is that I sometimes feel lonely in my beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                I wish there were more physical pagan communities to feel a part of like there churches. Paganism can seem too intellectual and less experiential at times, and more of a solo venture than I care for. I guess what I'm saying is that I sometimes feel lonely in my beliefs.
                We're all too spread out! lol. I felt the same way at first. It's the main reason I still go to church... to have community.

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                  We're all too spread out! lol. I felt the same way at first. It's the main reason I still go to church... to have community.
                  I've been thinking of doing the same thing. Maybe a combination would be the healthiest. Church for community and charity and paganism for everything else.

We are too spread out....kinda stinks really

- - - Updated - - -

I am trying to build something to pass to my children, a respect for nature, spirits, ancestors, and community. I'm not really that big on deities, mainly because I live in Appalachia and the only deity worshipped is the Christian God. I feel strange introducing some other deities that aren't tied directly to place. I think what I might end up with is more of a family tradition to pass down. I think that would be okay.

Comment

I confess I am a Bisexual.

War never changes.

Comment

I'm an alien chicken from the planet Cluck!

Comment

I confess I'm an ordinary human being and quite happy with that situation.
                        baah.

Comment

I pulled out the heating blanket this morning at 5am (it did rain here yesterday!). I had breakfast. I'm about to get back under the covers and watch my shows. I feel so feeble and guilty. But I just got out of the hospital, so I think it's a go?

And I'm doing this on my bday. But at least I'm alive, right?:=S:

Comment

You get the full pass Kiddo,no guilt or anything like that...you have earned it.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I pulled out the heating blanket this morning at 5am (it did rain here yesterday!). I had breakfast. I'm about to get back under the covers and watch my shows. I feel so feeble and guilty. But I just got out of the hospital, so I think it's a go?

I keep forgetting you have the same birthday as hubby. Happy birthday!!! *gentle huggles*
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I didn't spend time in the hospital right before my birthday but i was horribly sick on it and up until Saturday. Yes its wonderful your alive, and because its your birthday you can spend it however the hell you want because its YOUR DAY!!!! Drink that diet dr pepper, pamper yourself, and watch your shows. Sounds like a pretty damn good birthday to me!! Happy Birthday to one of my most favorite people on PF DUCE!!!!!!
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X