X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    Been wondering where you've been hiding. Hopefully school has been going well for you. Sorry to hear about the hospital visits. How are you holding up?
    Hanging in there! Thanks for asking

Comment

You know what? I do watch Supergirl every week. It's actually good and there's some freaking solid acting in that show. There I said it.
      [4:82]

Comment

My co-worker asked if I changed my make up routine. I said no. He said it looks different.
        I have no idea if this is a compliment or he's slowly trying to shade me.

He did also notice my new black hair.

I would think maybe gay except for girlfriend and his only listening to me when I mention bewbies.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess, the older I get, the more judgmental I am about other people and their actions and opinions. Isn't it supposed to go the other way? It makes me want to spend less time on the Internet.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Ahhh Juni,welcome to the getting older club...Sometimes you get mellower and sometimes you get kinda less open and caring...depends a lot on how much pain and aches.
            Harder to be compassionate when your back is killing you. Also after a while,you feel you may have seen everything,and get a little jaded. I try and not become judgmental,BUT the world seems to get a lot more jaded in your eyes. I used to be very open and caring and seldom shocked by things,but for what ever reason I tend now to be a bit more closed to new things.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I confess, the older I get, the more judgmental I am about other people and their actions and opinions. Isn't it supposed to go the other way? It makes me want to spend less time on the Internet.

Same problem ma'am... I also notice I have less tolerance for things then I used to be.
              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

The older you get, the more the world changes, and the less it continues to look like the world you know (prolly besed on your 5-19 year old experience).

For a while, I fought change. It brought pain.

Then, I stopped caring - it isn't my world anymore - and I felt better.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I think we are more judgmental because we have experience to judge shitty people. I've had enough of them to spot them via sonar if need be. I just click my head and I can hear the whine of the dumb asses. It's a talent.

Comment

I confess that I would rether sit and watch than parcipitate in reality.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

My long lost twin brother!!!!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Getting older is fun.

yelling out the front window, "Get off my lawn!" while loading my shotgun...
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
                          Getting older is fun.

yelling out the front window, "Get off my lawn!" while loading my shotgun...
                          Lol. My version is riding on my bike and telling kids to move it!

Comment

I confess that this artist is one my favourites.
                            Almost all of her songs are cheesy as heck but nevermind, I love them.

baah.

Comment

Had peculiar day at the laundromat. It was all full of men! So I'm there trying to spray my 15 pair of undies with Oxiclean (to make them last longer. This stuff is amazing!) and the guy next to me is side eyeing me. Later I'm folding the undies. And I pick a pair up. I guess I was holding it by the elastic band. And then it goes flying over my head and behind me to land smack in the middle of the floor. I had to go over and pick it up. Embarrassing.

Comment

I do not know why exactly,but guys seem to be fascinated by panties...Blame it on a bad upbringing...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X