X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    I do not know why exactly,but guys seem to be fascinated by panties...Blame it on a bad upbringing...
    Mainly because it's something females wear(some men too)?
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I will tell you true,I do not go all freaky for the wrapping paper,when the "Gift" is tight there in front of me...just saying..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Every time I see someone new who is an adult male and straight I always imagine him molesting me or raping me. Not sure why, honestly.

edit: don't actually want it to happen
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
          Every time I see someone new who is an adult male and straight I always imagine him molesting me or raping me. Not sure why, honestly.

edit: don't actually want it to happen
          It's a side effect of surviving sexual violence. I went through it for a long time, too.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
            It's a side effect of surviving sexual violence. I went through it for a long time, too.
            Thanks for responding to this, Habbs. It used to be way worse. Usually I just thought I was about to be raped everyday and that I was going to have a miscarriage. Even though I've never been pregnant in my life.

Comment

It's time for the purple zzzquil juice. My brain is being mean and won't go to bed even though it's tired. So some purple stuff and a talking documentary (preferably some dude with a british voice)
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I dislike most people currently.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I find it difficult to like or dislike people I don't know.
                  I really do not know a lot of people in my area. I should remedy that!
                  The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                  I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

I've been off social media for awhile and I'm not sure I'm ready to come back.

Comment

I grow increasingly sick of hearing about the half-formed mouth-breathing opinions about "the Muslims are all turrists".
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I play Yu-Gi-Oh online.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                          I play Yu-Gi-Oh online.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I tried playing pokemon cards but the rules are very hard to do, even for a children card game. Wow no kidding on your confession Jembru. My confession is I used to be very competitive on Yu-Gi-Oh online. I always have a Meta mentality but I'm no longer competitive. I just play for fun.

Comment

I have gone nocturnal. This is usually a source of contention for people marrying into my husband's family- they tend to be nocturnal and irritate their spouses to no end. I am always fighting to get my kids to bed, my husband to at least turn off the power tools at a reasonable hour (when the neighbors might expect to sleep). For a brief while, they have gotten pretty close to healthy schedules, and now I'm awake. Well, so is the dog. Maybe I can blame him.

The trick will be to stay up all the way around the horn. But I don't really have to do that right now. I can take a nap. So I do because I'm tired. And we are getting lots of springtime rain which is nice and cozy and nap friendly. I'll get around to fixing it. But I kinda don't wanna.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                                I grow increasingly sick of hearing about the half-formed mouth-breathing opinions about "the Muslims are all turrists".
                                Not at all understanding this expression "Mouth breathers" like talking about neanderthals or something. People breath through their mouths when their noses are clogged up from a cold. Pet peeve kinda when people use this expression to dump on people.
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X