X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg14729#msg14729 date=1290114994]
    Oh my... I'm tempted to post it if you don't. :-)
    [/quote]

I confess I kinda guessed you would reply something to this.. ;D But that's just because I know you have a good taste. ;P

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=182.msg14835#msg14835 date=1290145614]
      I confess I kinda guessed you would reply something to this.. ;D But that's just because I know you have a good taste. ;P
      [/quote]

You know it!
      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I confess I tell myself everyday I am ugly and worthless.

I confess this will never change.
        sigpic

Comment

I confess that I am actually happy to have the house to myself today. I'm feeling antisocial.

Comment

I confess my nerves have passed and become this sort of quite musing.
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess that I have a really irrational fear of zombies, but I can't stop watching the Walking Dead, because a) it's a really good show, and b) it's kind of like watching a car wreck...you know you really shouldn't and it will disturb you, but you can't help it.

Comment

I confess I have an irrational fear of clowns. And much like Danie...I love to watch creepy clown movies because they scare me so much. Expecially IT. Pennywise is a nasty nasty creature

Comment

[quote author=Amber link=topic=182.msg14974#msg14974 date=1290195407]
                  I confess I have an irrational fear of clowns. And much like Danie...I love to watch creepy clown movies because they scare me so much. Expecially IT. Pennywise is a nasty nasty creature
                  [/quote]

Glad to know I'm not the only one that watches the movies despite my weird fear!

Comment

I confess I have both a rational fear of clowns and zombies. The zombies in the Walking dead can maneuver over fences and run! Holy crap.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I'm afraid of my mom
                      I confess I'm afraid of myself.

I don't know which fear is greater. It's ripping me apart! > :'(

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=182.msg14851#msg14851 date=1290154127]I confess I tell myself everyday I am ugly and worthless.

I confess this will never change.[/quote]

I confess that this post makes me very sad... honestly, I think that it has ruined my night.

I read it, and tried to put it out of my mind (because I am an asshole).

But I couldn't let it go.

I have seen your picture on the forum, and I have seen your contribution to the forum.

You are neither ugly, nor worthless... and I'll not hear anything different.

You are beautiful and make a lot of meaningful contributions to this sad, recovering little forum.

Get that shit out of your head.
                        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I confess that I'm actually chagrined to find that someone fixed Rok's post count.

I'm half expecting the sound effect of 5 dozen people all saying, "Awwwww!"

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg15120#msg15120 date=1290242860]
                            I confess that this post makes me very sad... honestly, I think that it has ruined my night.

I read it, and tried to put it out of my mind (because I am an asshole).

But I couldn't let it go.

I have seen your picture on the forum, and I have seen your contribution to the forum.

You are neither ugly, nor worthless... and I'll not hear anything different.

You are beautiful and make a lot of meaningful contributions to this sad, recovering little forum.

Get that shit out of your head.
                            [/quote]

Didn't mean to ruin your night :-\ but I am glad someone listened... as pathetic as that may sound.

Thanks for the compliments. I needed to hear that.
                            sigpic

Comment

I confess i hate my job but feel like i can't complain about it, so i shut my mouth and keep working.
                              Truth Is In The Eye of the Beholder

Comment

I confess that I hate my life at the moment.

...but at least my kids are adorable.
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X