This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg15393#msg15393 date=1290292895]
    I confess I'm wondering why you said "BF" instead of "hubby". [/quote]

because the hubby's been in Virginia for the past month, and will likely be there until May or so...

I also confess I wonder if this was directed at me.
    actually, nope...it was directed at myself mostly--I thought better of hitting "post" at the last second though
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I confess that I am so happy that the stress of the exhibition is over, but that I still have loads to do. Keeping busy is a good thing always! X
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess I love reading people's religious outlook next to their names. It's always a mess of marbles.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I may have drank a little bit too much last night and now my head and tummy both hurt.
          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I confess sometimes i don't like my horse very much, why can't she behave?!
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess I really don't like the weekends like i used to.

Comment

I confess I slept from 5am to 7pm

I confess I need to see the doctor about my energy level...
                sigpic

Comment

I confess that I've been in a bad mood and a pretty touchy for a couple days... and this spilled over onto the forum.

I'm sorry.
                  "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Its ok TS we love you anyway

And I confess my imagination is pumping today! Imagine an artistic face mask made of wire... and then consider that it could be a torture device! Bwahaha! X
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess that, I have had a bit of a potty mouth sometimes.

In the moderator section, it was decided that we should not allow people to have a potty mouth on the forum.

I promised that I would stop swearing on the forum.

I, then, forgot about that conversation, and started listening to the Miles Davis boxed set that I just bought.

I also opened the four-pack of beer that was brewed by Dogfish Head, in honor of the Miles Davis release.

The name of the beer and the box set is, "B*tches Brew" (except the album and the beer are unedited).

The music and the beer had me feeling good, and I forgot.

I posted twice about a certain Miles Davis song (which shares a name with the beer and boxed set that I previously spoke of)...

I confess that I have the following to say:

dammit. sorry.

(oh, and I edited the other posts)
                      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

I confess my quitting smoking has failed a bit this week.. I've been rather stressed :-[

Comment

I confess I am completely broke
                          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I confess that I have something naughty in my hands.
                            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                            -Erik Erikson

Comment

I confess, that I feel so miserable...

I confess, that I have a weak i don't want to have, since I'll be doing 4 things in one week, that will count in the future in my life (driving license, school ending tests, school itself, doing whole graphic appearance of a band...)

I confess i have been on dry with my intimate social life for a too long time...
                              sigpic

Comment

I confess that I am tempted to kick my son out of the house. i don't know how much more we can all take.

i confess that i have posted this in the wrong thread, it should be in the "things that make you cry" thread :'(
                                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                                X