This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I really just want to play hookie from work the rest of the week and do nothing but sleep the days away. But...I only have a 3 day work week and I need to finish packing and then work on packing/purging the stuff in the garage.

Sigh.....

Comment

I am in a sweetly sadistic mood.
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess I'm scared because I was watching the Walking Dead today, and then on my way home there was a poster with a zombie statue on it (I think it was supposed to be Death, but who cares....looked like a zombie). Stupid irrational zombie phobia

Comment

I confess...I just saw a spider (a rather large one for indoors) and it freaked me the fuck out. And then I tried to get one of my cats AND my dog to go after it... The cat was too lazy and the dog was too stupid. *facepalm* I ended up scooping it up and tossing it outside the back door. Poor spider will probably freeze to death now. I don't think it was an outdoorsy kind of spider.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I confess that my doctor told me that I may never have children and right now I am thinking f*** it all.
            sigpic

Comment

I confess that my face feels naked... and my upper lip feels cold...

"Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[quote author=DanieMarie link=topic=182.msg16250#msg16250 date=1290469751]
                I confess I'm scared because I was watching the Walking Dead today, and then on my way home there was a poster with a zombie statue on it (I think it was supposed to be Death, but who cares....looked like a zombie). Stupid irrational zombie phobia
                [/quote]

I confess I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't go back to sleep for hours because I of zombie phobia.

Comment

I confess I really dont even know what a Pagan is.

Comment

[quote author=Tetsuya link=topic=182.msg16424#msg16424 date=1290521278]
                    I confess I really dont even know what a Pagan is.
                    [/quote]

I confess that this makes me a little sad...what are you doing here, then? Are you simply bored? How about picking a thread or two and educating yourself, or starting an Ask A Baptist thread, while taking up space on our metaphorical couch?

No one here is going to rush to tell you all about their beliefs. You kinda have to ask.

Unless you really don't care...at which point we're back to square one, aren't we?

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg16403#msg16403 date=1290509654]

[/quote]

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, people....I need to get my butt in gear for the day.

I have to clean up and start on my matchbox for the swap. If you see me on before tonight, smack me! Something!

Comment

I confess I really should get something accomplished today, but I lack the motivation.

Comment

i confess i love my friends.

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg16403#msg16403 date=1290509654]

[/quote]

What possessed you to do that?!

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg16449#msg16449 date=1290528002]
                                I confess that this makes me a little sad...what are you doing here, then? Are you simply bored? How about picking a thread or two and educating yourself, or starting an Ask A Baptist thread, while taking up space on our metaphorical couch?

No one here is going to rush to tell you all about their beliefs. You kinda have to ask.

Unless you really don't care...at which point we're back to square one, aren't we?
                                [/quote]

Im here for the lovely community duh! Also I'm not going to start an Ask a baptist thread cause I dont want people to think Im coming on here trying to push pagans into a religion they dont believe in. I usually just go into the general discussion board anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X