X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=182.msg16558#msg16558 date=1290544555]
    a slip of the beard trimmer, followed by curiosity...

it won't last long, I'm sure.
    [/quote]

Sounds like the time my husband asked me to "trim around his ears" because he suddenly remembered (at 11 pm) his uniform inspection (at 6 am the next morning) and needed a haircut, but figured I could at least get the hair off his ears...needless to say, he shaved his head boot camp style (but had regulation hair) and I have never been allowed to touch hair with any cutting implement since.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I hope you grow it back

Men with beards like yours are hot!

Edited because I forgot to quote ThorsSon in my post LOL

Comment

I confess I bought my son a kid's meal today just so I could steal the toy. A Domo cell phone cozy.

Comment

I confess ^ made me laugh for the first time today
          sigpic

Comment

I confess that I just had a bath that borderlined on a spiritual experience. I still feel like I'm on a cloud, and I think I'm physically glowing

Comment

I confess I have a droid2 ;D
              Circe

Comment

I confess I'm on a knowledge binge right now but need to go to sleep... goodnight.
                "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I confess on numerous occasions today I looked at my family and thought... "I came from you guys??"
                  sigpic

Comment

I confess I am still on cloud 9 after seeing Hassan on a nice webcam. He seriously needs to be wearing a burka.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I'm in the weirdest mood ever today. In some ways I'm super happy and relaxed in an odd way that I haven't been for years, and also kind of reflective. But I'm also really nervous and anxious in another way because I kind of have a crush on this guy. He's a friend of a friend and we hooked up a few years ago, and have been kind of in touch on facebook since, but I hadn't seen him, but he was in town last weekend and...I dunno. It was just different than before. I didn't really have much interest before because I'd just broken up with a guy that totally broke my heart and I was 23 and needed a rebound. Now I'm single and I wasn't even THINKING about meeting anyone and I'm kind of busy and distracted and it was like BAM and now I'm thinking about him and it's stupid. He said he might call sometime this weekend, but I'm not sure if he actually will (I wasn't very encouraging I think...I'm sort of on the fence about dating at the moment or even flirting) and I don't want to be all like anticipating his call, but I'm TOTALLY anticipating his call.

Anyway I'm happy and relaxed and giddy and nervous and content and restless and GOD I THOUGHT I WAS PAST THE STAGE OF MY LIFE WHERE I FEEL EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE! I thought I left all that behind somewhere before 25, and even 25 was a while ago....

Comment

I confess youre making my mind just go round in cricles. You confuse me.

Comment

I confess I woke up at 3pm...
                          sigpic

Comment

I confess I miss Liz. X
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess i did act like a really little kid today, we had snow! yeah, i rolled in it and made snow angels
                              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

i confess i can get quite touchy sometimes.
                                "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Working...
                                X