This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg25483#msg25483 date=1293640490]
    I confess that I did the bad friend thing and videotapped one of my best friends when she was wasted last night. It was awesome.
    [/quote]

That is a good friend thing! I am notorious for doing that to my friends. The "bad friend" thing would be letting it get on youtube or something :P

Which I haven't and hopefully wouldn't do.
    sigpic

Comment

I confess, I'm not really that excited for my birthday, actually i'd be quite happy doing nothing, but I gotta do this family thing -.-
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess that I'm a bit worried.
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I confess I feel guilty for ignoring the feels of fear and saddness during my night out. I wish I could cuddle my boyfriend right now x
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess migraines make me useless and people do not seem to understand
            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Bjorn link=topic=182.msg26505#msg26505 date=1294013513]
              I confess that I'm a bit worried.
              [/quote]

'Bout what?

I confess I bought a pair of high heels. I OWN high heels now. I'm still not sure why I did it, but I suspect the Englishman's love of heels influenced my decision...

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg26522#msg26522 date=1294015970]
                'Bout what?

I confess I bought a pair of high heels. I OWN high heels now. I'm still not sure why I did it, but I suspect the Englishman's love of heels influenced my decision...
                [/quote]

We need our old "This Thread is Useless without Pics!" emote!

If you're not used to walking in them, this'll sound really silly, but put them on when you're going to do housework and no one else is around. Vacuuming, that sort of thing...it gets you used to the balance difference, and breaks them in.
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg26530#msg26530 date=1294017641]
                  We need our old "This Thread is Useless without Pics!" emote!

If you're not used to walking in them, this'll sound really silly, but put them on when you're going to do housework and no one else is around. Vacuuming, that sort of thing...it gets you used to the balance difference, and breaks them in.
                  [/quote]

I was gonna take some pics of them later ...and thanks for the tip! I've never had high heels before (I own a pair of boots with a bit of a heel, but it's more of a raised sole, and definitely not a sharp point!) ...I was originally going for the stereotypical "red and therefore sexy" ...but I ended up with some green/gold things that are actually kinda awesome.

Mostly art.

Comment

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg26552#msg26552 date=1294024875]

[/quote]

They are sexy x
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Very cute

Comment

Theyre awesome V..

I confess i managed a night out in my amazing shows on NYE
                          I also confess that i am done with waiting around for him. 2011 is the year of Nat. It shall be about me, and doing things i want to do and doing things for me. It will be a selfish year!

Comment

Nice, V! Very retro 40's
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

V, those heels are awesome!

I confess that getting close to people sometimes scares me and that sometimes I really need to be more aware of my surroundings. X-P
                              "I wish I could be more moderate in my desires, but I cannot, and so there is no rest." -John Muir

Comment

I confess if I could steal V's shoes I would.

I confess that I have been really moody lately and I should be sorry but Im not, and this migraine just might be the end of me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X