This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I've never had a migraine.
    You still have yours? I hope it goes away soon!
    "I wish I could be more moderate in my desires, but I cannot, and so there is no rest." -John Muir

Comment

I confess I collapsed twice today, and I refuse to go see another doctor, They annoy me -.-

I also confess I need to start exercising again XD I gained so much over the Christmas period XD
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess I am getting so sick of bullshit...
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess I was up half the night with yet another tummy bug > This running back and forth to the potty every 15 minutes at work sucks >

Comment

[quote author=xcoriander link=topic=182.msg26698#msg26698 date=1294110086]
            I confess that I've never had a migraine.
            You still have yours? I hope it goes away soon!
            [/quote]

Thanks! It's gone for the moment. Hoping it stays gone. I've had this migraine off and on for about a week. It's from my birth control pills I'm pretty sure. My doc just changed them due to my PCOD. I'm only 22 and I'm a rotten mess lol.

I confess I want a fairy tale life. I want a man who tells me I am beautiful every day, I want three happy healthy children, I want to love my job. I have a man who would rather play call of duty than touch me, I am not able to have children, and well... I do love my job!

I also confess I feel like I am complaining when truly I am blessed... I am disappointed in myself!
            sigpic

Comment

I confess that I lied about my weight on my medical form, only by 5 pounds, but now I need to lose those 5 pounds before the end of the month :
              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I confess that I wonder why I go into the deviant art forum, it just makes me angry.
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

i confess i've had enough.
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Liadan, I had to switch my birth control pills 4 times before I finally switched to the patch. Even that made me sick, just less so. I sort of feel your pain! :P

I confess that.....I really need ravioli. nomnomnom
                    "I wish I could be more moderate in my desires, but I cannot, and so there is no rest." -John Muir

Comment

I confess that not taking birth control is so much easier than all the pain I read about happening to you guys.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that not taking birth control pills is one of the benefits of being male.
                        Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                        That dream is my reality

Comment

I confess I told my doctor and my boyfriend that I am not taking birth control any more, I can't do the patch, and I WILL NOT do the depo shot (that won't help with my PCOD anyway). Most physicians and people say that weight control, exercise, and a healthy diet are the best ways to limit symptoms of PCOD so that's what I am going to do. I am sick of migraines and its hell trying to lose weight on birth control any way. Beside the fact that my doctor thinks its going to be damn near impossible for me to have children so I am not stressing about going off the pill. So we are using other forms of birth control for now AND no more migraines for me ;D

sigpic

Comment

I confess that I stopped taking birth control a couple months ago. I've just been following my cycle and going off of that. I'll probably end up being on the shot though-provided it doesn't make me sick.

I'm glad you got your situation figured out, migraines would be way more bothersome then just having nausea!

[quote author=calfhill link=topic=182.msg26915#msg26915 date=1294207822]
                            I confess that not taking birth control pills is one of the benefits of being male.
                            [/quote]

LUCKY :P

Comment

I confess that I'm more fertile than a barrel of unspayed puppies, and I STILL don't take birth control. But then, I also confess that if I could reproduce like a plant, I probably would.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess that I'm pretty sure the hubby is developing a huge crush on Claire Sinclair.
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X