X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg28108#msg28108 date=1294780537]
    Hah! I would eat that! No worries, though, V, no plans on feeding seafood pizza to guests anytime soon
    [/quote]

I confess that a pizza with shrimp or crab proly wouldn't be bad....but it would have to be the right kind of crust, I'm iffy on the tomato sauce, and mozzarella is definitely out.

*wonders if that is still a pizza*

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=182.msg28078#msg28078 date=1294772248]
      I confess that I had pizza with fish, okonomi sauce, and furikake for lunch. It was good.
      [/quote]

I confess I would eat this :

Comment

I confess that I'm trying really hard to not let my immature siblings get to me and it's not working. Any possible motive behind their behavior absolutely confounds me, especially when one has admitted she's doing this to get me kicked out.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=182.msg28127#msg28127 date=1294783452]
          I confess that a pizza with shrimp or crab proly wouldn't be bad....but it would have to be the right kind of crust, I'm iffy on the tomato sauce, and mozzarella is definitely out.

*wonders if that is still a pizza*

[/quote]

Hey, one of the best pizzas I ever ate was from a place that does one with no red sauce, but pastrami, swiss, and sauerkraut, with a sweet and hot mustard dipping sauce. As far as I'm concerned, it totally counts.
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess, the lobster pizza from Red Lobster is epic noms. I get cravings for it.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess I've missed this place, and I don't even know you guys.
              In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

I confess that I want REAL pizza, from VillaBella's in NJ, and that I'm counting the days......
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I confess that I've eaten chicken and ranch pizza. It doesn't use sauce. Instead the cheese is on top of the crust and then it's covered with ranch dressing and pieces of chicken. It's actually pretty good.
                  Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I confess all this talk about odd pizzas makes me miss Pepperoni Watermelon pizza...
                    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I confess that I have no idea how watermelon holds up in the oven. What?
                      Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                      That dream is my reality

Comment

I confess that I unfriended someone from facebook today because their religious stuff was stressing me out.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

[quote author=calfhill link=topic=182.msg28210#msg28210 date=1294811757]
                          I confess that I have no idea how watermelon holds up in the oven. What?
                          [/quote]

about as well as pineapple does. it gets hot before it evaporates all the liquid, its actually amazingly delicious. We had our token black guy try it first... lol. good times good times...

[quote author=Hawkfeathers link=topic=182.msg28214#msg28214 date=1294812140]
                          I confess that I unfriended someone from facebook today because their religious stuff was stressing me out.
                          [/quote]
                          lol I'd rather fight them to the death on it.... I have someone extremely religious christian on my friend list that i quarrel with all the time. and another friend I just debate with til we both just agree to disagree... him and I are just mature enough to speak our parts, listen to eachother. and if we dont feel like changing our minds we wont. the end. but the girl I quarrel with... well thats just fun.
                          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I confess that I set up a second Facebook page for the people who are not Pagan, or at least Pagan-friendly--like my rednect, Mormon brother.
                            Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                            That dream is my reality

Comment

my fb page has parts Satanists, Pagans, a few Christians, a Jew or two, some Muslims and a bunch of 'shruggers' in between. Thankfully I chose who to accept. So...no one every really gets in trouble. I only removed on gal for being overly needing in her ASK ME A QUESTION posts. She had to go.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Hawkfeathers link=topic=182.msg28214#msg28214 date=1294812140]
                                [/quote]
                                I confess that I don't even know how to de-friend someone and if I did half my friend list would be gone.
                                Circe

Comment

Working...
                                X