X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=182.msg28221#msg28221 date=1294812988]
    my fb page has parts Satanists, Pagans, a few Christians, a Jew or two, some Muslims and a bunch of 'shruggers' in between. Thankfully I chose who to accept. So...no one every really gets in trouble. I only removed on gal for being overly needing in her ASK ME A QUESTION posts. She had to go.
    [/quote]
    I confess that after much searching, I found/friended you on Facebook. And you accepted!
    Sleep, my friend, and you will see
    That dream is my reality

Comment

I confess that I had a very weird facebook experience today - apparently they go into your address book and then suggest friends based on email addresses. Well, they suggested someone who was a message-board mortal enemy of mine and has no idea of my real name, etc. The REAL confession is, I kinda wish I was still in the troll scene, now that I have this person's picture, etc.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

[quote author=calfhill link=topic=182.msg28224#msg28224 date=1294813259]
        I confess that after much searching, I found/friended you on Facebook. And you accepted!
        [/quote]
        Yeah. On FB I am not eveeeeeeeeel. I am just Jodee
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I feel kind of ignored and useless at the moment.
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess i'm slightly discusted with myself for giving into my own vanity and taking the plaster off my nose. People were staring.

Comment

I confess that when I read and hear someone saying that they really don't care what a company does with their money, even if it were to use that money to lobby against homosexuals getting a fair deal, because they would much rather enjoy their tasty biscuits....I feel like I could commit cold, unflinching murder.

But what really angries up the blood is when this sentiment is given by these "tolerant" pagans, all for the sake of tolerance even if they are tolerating bigotry. That is so spineless that words to describe the rage it inspires in my heart escapes me.
              "Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life.

Comment

I confess that I woke up this morning feeling wonderful. I intend to continue that feeling all day
                sigpic

Comment

"Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I confess I really want to buy linen fabric.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

I confess I've been watching the trees sway in the wind for 10 minutes instead of working.
                      It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I confess that mom is meeting the Englishman for the first time this evening and I'm scared! She invited us over for dinner :O

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=182.msg29871#msg29871 date=1295553882]
                          I confess that mom is meeting the Englishman for the first time this evening and I'm scared! She invited us over for dinner :O
                          [/quote]

Oh, sounds like fun :P

I am thinking about the weekend; 2 celebration dinners to go to...there goes my diet!
                          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I confess I think I am having a slow grade depressive episode.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I am too lazy and comfortable to move. I/also confess I am excited for the week end because im going shopping and helping my friend pick out a dress and I have a party later that day. I also confess I only have one day of school next week and im thinking of fakeing an illness. Lastly I've come to the conclusion that I have to feed psychicly and trying to resist is futile and stupid.
                              Circe

Comment

I confess that yesterday was so nice that I did absolutely nothing that I needed to and today the weather changed back to yucky and I still didn't do the things I needed to ...
                                I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Working...
                                X