This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that when I get home late at night and hubby and baby are home alone, I have to send him a text asking if there are zombies in the house before I come in. If he can reply to me, then I consider it safe to go in. It doesn't happen all the time, but more often than I would care to admit!

I'm a little zombie-phobic.

Comment

I confess, I dislike children more & more every day.

I also don't like 'winging it'. I'm not a manager, I don't need managers asking me how things should be done, I need a manager to tell me what to do, dammit.
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess I'm awesome.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
          I confess that when I get home late at night and hubby and baby are home alone, I have to send him a text asking if there are zombies in the house before I come in. If he can reply to me, then I consider it safe to go in. It doesn't happen all the time, but more often than I would care to admit!

I'm a little zombie-phobic.
          What if he replies. But it's all grgrrrrgarblgargbl. Then what?!
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            I confess, this made me laugh. As much as I could muster up with my nyquilled up ass.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
              I confess, this made me laugh. As much as I could muster up with my nyquilled up ass.
              NyQuil=legal heroin. Seriously. That stuff is awesome! I don't know if it make me any better. But I don't notice it when I'm on it.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I confess I am ridiculously tired. X
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

NyQuil=legal heroin. Seriously. That stuff is awesome! I don't know if it make me any better. But I don't notice it when I'm on it.
                  I only take it when I'm congested/coughing and need to sleep. That stuff knocks me out pretty good, actually.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  Sneak Attack

Comment

I confess that while I don't want to get married seeing everyone around me get engaged or married is sorta wearing on me.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
                      I only take it when I'm congested/coughing and need to sleep. That stuff knocks me out pretty good, actually.
                      Hah, me too. I can count on about 30 minutes where I'm lucid, and then all bets are off for the next 8 hours.

I confess that I look like I just suffered a horrible breakup, or had a pet die, my eyes are that red and swollen. Someone is burning their field and its just too darn hot to shut the windows.
                      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess that my job is ruining my life. But I need my job. I knew this was going to happen to me once I went back to my old job, but I did it any way. I'm willing to accept those consequences. But my job is ruining my life far more than it used to, and some part of me is screaming, "it's not fair!!!"
                        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess that letting the gods into my life has started to mean beings getting involved I would never have expected. Not bad, but not what I would choose...I wonder where this will lead.

Also, Tylluan, you were in my dreams last night, too...you were leading me somewhere and went over some sort of cowpath gate and I lost track of you.
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Then I lock my car doors and call my mother... but she's always so medicated, that's the kind of messages I get from her anyway.

So then I'd find a weapon before I go in. I would have to determine if he's already eaten Jack.

Comment

I confess I had an interesting dream involving an old high school friend of mine, last night. And I woke up at 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep.
                              Sneak Attack

Comment

I confess I love the buttered popcorn jelly belly beans. Yes, I'm the horrible person that keeps them in existence.
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                                ill prepared, but willing,
                                to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X