This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

V, I often feel the same. Especially when facebook is one of my biggest distractions when painting. However if I disable my profile it disables my art page, and I can't do that. X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess that I'm a pyromaniac, and I shouldn't have bought this lighter... Fire... so... appealing...

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
        I confess that I'm a pyromaniac, and I shouldn't have bought this lighter... Fire... so... appealing...
        As a male you know you are saying you probably have a small weiner, right?
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          I confess I've been thinking about giving up Facebook. Again.

I've been thinking that very thing, as well.

The only problem I can see is that certain people have very limited ways of keeping track of me, so to speak, and facebook is their primary source. And with such upheavals, that current events have brought into my life, I seem to have more than just a couple people worried about my well being, if not simply fearing my demise.

So.... farcebook remains, for me, like it or not. Just so that people have an easier time seeing that I've "not done anything rash".

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            As a male you know you are saying you probably have a small weiner, right?
            Really? I couldn't care less about my weiner's size though. I dont plan on having a partner for a long time.
            My love towards fire and burning stuff comes from when I was quite young, so is it still valid?

Comment

I confess that my apathy has reached an all-new high. As much hurt and savage pain as I'm experiencing, just now, I really do not give a shit about whatever outcome may finally occur.

Sex is a long forgotten memory. Love is an ever-growing thorn-filled cactus ball in my chest. I want someone to wake up to. I want someone that LOVES me for who I am and perhaps for how I make then feel. Someone to SHARE LIFE with. Someone to grow old together - trials and tribulations be damned. But it's nothing more than a pipe dream. One of those ethereal, magical patterns formed by the smoke of a cozy fire. Up comes a breeze and it's never seen again.

I further confess that I am unbelievably fortunate to have had the foresight to sell/remove all my guns from the premises. Don't mistake me, though, I am not glad to be alive. I'm just simply glad to have not done myself in. I have more people in the world to tell 'fuck off and die' to and a whole lot of comet/meteor crashing into the earth to look forward to.

But I must also confess that I am struggling REAL hard not to start a list of people that should be the first to go.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Really? I couldn't care less about my weiner's size though. I dont plan on having a partner for a long time.
                My love towards fire and burning stuff comes from when I was quite young, so is it still valid?
                Have you ever killed any small animals? I ask jokingly because fire starters, bed wetters and kids who kill small animals turn out to be serial killers. True story bro.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Have you ever killed any small animals? I ask jokingly because fire starters, bed wetters and kids who kill small animals turn out to be serial killers. True story bro.
                  Hey, I did one of those and I didn't turn out to be a serial killer! Yet. Not gonna tell you which one it is because I don't want people knowing I used to wet my bed.

Darn it, I guess this was a confession after all.
                  [4:82]

Comment

Rofl. Nope. And Im not a kid :< *pouts* lol. Im not a fire starter either! I plan everything carefuly so neither I or someone else gets hurt by my little urges.

Comment

I have killed a small animal,BUT it was not to just kill it. Where I did some volunteer stuff at a church years back,they used those sticky traps for mice. The guy that handled this,brought one out that had a mouse stuck to it. This was a industrial type sticky trap,and to pull the mouse off would pull its skin off. He was going to just throw it into the trash,letting the mouse starve to death. I took the trap and mouse,and killed the mouse with my knife to put it out of its misery. It is not easy to kill even a small mouse. Not just the physical act,but it also is hard emotionally. I thought at the time leaving it to starve was the crueler thing. Some of the people there said,OH,how cruel killing the mouse like that,and I had to explain to them that starving it was worse. This is kind of how we are as people,if we don't have to see the suffering then it isn't happening. We separate ourselves from nature so much,some people don't really know how their meat is produced.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Hmm.

Pyro: Check - the evidence is all over the place; caught on film, particularly.
                        Killing small animals; Check - too numerous to count. Estimate: thousands.
                        Bed wetter: Check - fortunately, not for e few decades, though.

Of course, this isn't a confession. Everyone around here already knows this shit about me.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                          Hmm.

Pyro: Check - the evidence is all over the place; caught on film, particularly.
                          Killing small animals; Check - too numerous to count. Estimate: thousands.
                          Bed wetter: Check - fortunately, not for e few decades, though.

Of course, this isn't a confession. Everyone around here already knows this shit about me.
                          Are you a serial killer by chance?

Comment

Are you a serial killer by chance?

The term they insisted on using, when they had me in lock-down, was "sociopath". Whereas the term "Serial killer" never entered into any of my sessions.

Comment

i confess, i am nothing like what they think. My friends don't know me, neither do my parents or my family, appearances mean nothing. I confess i live in a world entirely my own because im afriad of growing close to people. I am afraid of relationships and sexual relations because of my early life. I confess i wish i could hide in my bed forever and never leave. And i confess that i hate myself because no-one will listen and take me seriously. I confess that sometimes i want it all to end.

Comment

I confess that I don't even know what I'm doing anymore and that I don't actually care anymore, I'm quite content with being this cold-hearted, two-faced bitch that I apparently am.
                                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X