This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I am playing the field like a BASEBALL PLAYER, son. I've been upfront with everyone, letting them know that I'm seeing other people and haven't found anything yet worth settling down for so I don't feel TOO bad.

Someone is going to take me on a date next weekend. I have already experienced the touch of the sexy man at work. I romp with my roommate whenever I please.

I think I'm a hedonist. I confess that I am a hedonist.

Or a slut. Whichever.
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
      I confess that I am playing the field like a BASEBALL PLAYER, son. I've been upfront with everyone, letting them know that I'm seeing other people and haven't found anything yet worth settling down for so I don't feel TOO bad.

Someone is going to take me on a date next weekend. I have already experienced the touch of the sexy man at work. I romp with my roommate whenever I please.

I think I'm a hedonist. I confess that I am a hedonist.

Or a slut. Whichever.
      Rock on, you sexy thang XD

Comment

I worry that I'll never be able to truly love or trust someone because of my bad habit to never be happy.

Comment

I confess something is making me feel terrible. Distractions are good these days.
          [4:82]

Comment

I confess to very occasionally thinking that it might be nice to be put away in jail or a hospital and not to have to think for myself for a year or two...
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
              I confess to very occasionally thinking that it might be nice to be put away in jail or a hospital and not to have to think for myself for a year or two...
              I confess that I too sometimes long for three hots & a cot.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                Yay! I'm not alone!
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                  I read that fast. I mixed up the letters. I'd like one of those too.

Anywho. I confess? I started a brow war on reddit about eyebrows.
                  I'm watching it all go down in a blazing flame of Maybelline Glory!
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Duce,your back...So glad to see you again!!
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) died today in Italy of a Heart Attack. Just dropped dead. I confess, I'm not horribly moved by his death. But I am struck with fear that I will end up like him. No, you say? My father died of a heart attack at 56. And I was 37 when I had mine. I feel like I'm dodging a bullet. I feel my mortality sitting in the pit of my stomach. This is going to be a hard night to sleep.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I know it is an old saw,but what happens happens Duce. If all I thought about was my age and closeness to my final hour,then what would be the point of even trying to stay alive. Ya gotta just enjoy life as it comes,and to hell with worrying about things I have no control over.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Mike, I'm going with hedonist. Slut has a rather degrading kind of stigma. Happiness and pleasure, on the other hand... how the f#@k can those be "bad"!?!

I confess that I, too, feel the same sense of foreboding, Medusa. My father was 52 when he died. Just 5 years older than I am, today. It makes me ill, thinking about it. It's like I'm standing at the jump-off point of death. All the while, trying to focus on the lovely garden party going on behind me. Without much success.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                            I confess that I, too, feel the same sense of foreboding, Medusa. My father was 52 when he died. Just 5 years older than I am, today. It makes me ill, thinking about it. It's like I'm standing at the jump-off point of death. All the while, trying to focus on the lovely garden party going on behind me. Without much success.

I come from a long lived family, and that prognosis isn't particularly appealing either.

Pretty nurses? Great. They'll be changing my diapers...
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Mine also Corbin,I sometimes dread the idea of being alive at 85-90.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

SPOILER ALERT!

We're all going to die.
                                [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                                X