Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
    I honestly just don't find Adam Sandler movies funny. At all. I actually find them downright annoying
    I ditto that myself. Gross-out & frat-boy humor just doesn't do anything for me.

(Well..... Unless it's classic gross-out frat-boy humor like Porky's & Animal House.)
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I honestly, really do not like men. At all.

I am fond of bats, mice, and snakes, however. :3 I don't even mind the odd spider on the ceiling. If I have to remove them from the house, I put them in a paper cup and take them outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Starless View Post
        I honestly, really do not like men. At all.

I am fond of bats, mice, and snakes, however. :3 I don't even mind the odd spider on the ceiling. If I have to remove them from the house, I put them in a paper cup and take them outside.
        I love men, but I'm totally with you on the creepy crawlies. I most certainly like spiders better than most people I meet.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
          I ditto that myself
          Mostly I agree with this...but, the hubby does an impression of the "this is shampoo, shampoo makes your hair..." from whatever the heck movie that is scene when he washes the kids hair...and its a-dor-a-ble.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
            I love men, but I'm totally with you on the creepy crawlies. I most certainly like spiders better than most people I meet.

I love men, too......from a distance!
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
              I don't know why, but I've always really loved men. When I was really little I even wanted to be a man, haha. Not anymore, but I still really enjoy being around them, and I have a lot of male friends. I don't know why. I just really enjoy them. I love my ladies too, though

Comment

1. I hate being PC and think it should be banned from the face of the earth.
                2. Supporting other countries while we fail to take care of our own people who want to be productive( NOT reproductive because it pays well.)but can't find jobs or afford the training/schooling cost.
                3. All politicians should have term limits imposed on them and have to pay for their on health care. Also only be payed while in office and NOT get benefits for the rest of their life's.
                4. People should be hired based on ability to do the job or at least want to learn how to do it(education plus the will to learn)and not any other reason(I am sick and tired of people who get hired for the same pay as I get and then having to do their job for them because they don't have a clue and don't want to know how to do their job.).
                5. People who think the world owes them a living and the money to have fun should be made to earn that money.
                6. That I'm a total asshole about most things I firmly believe in ......wait that would be a popular opinion wouldn't it.
                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

One added thing Monk,the politicians should only get paid for the days they actually WORK and get what needs doing DONE!
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    One added thing Monk,the politicians should only get paid for the days they actually WORK and get what needs doing DONE!
                    This should be a far more popular opinion....
                    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Hell, I say get them a time card and they have to punch in and out!
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        Hell, I say get them a time card and they have to punch in and out!
                        Hahaha.......I agree with all of you on these points. But I have to the applaud the a time clock and time card idea.

How about adding tracking collars so we don't have to worry about them having some poor intern clock them in and out either!
                        Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

I have a hard time watching YouTube videos where people are shouting or talking very loudly (consistently) throughout the video. Same with Rihanna songs. They make me feel like they're always yelling at me.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Don't feel alone in your feelings Juni,I can not be in a room with people arguing,to much of that growing up. That is the one thing that will make me just up and leave. Only way I could be in a bar was if I was drunk,with all the people talking at once.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                              I have a hard time watching YouTube videos where people are shouting or talking very loudly (consistently) throughout the video. Same with Rihanna songs. They make me feel like they're always yelling at me.
                              What I hate is where people try to overcompensate for the way video recordings tend to result in somewhat reserved mannerisms by wildly gesticulating and talking at the top of their voice and trying to act really excited. It just comes off like some absurd infomercial.

Comment

I have so many opinions considered unpopular, I'm not sure where to start...
                                Just a few (beware of potential offensive opinions as well):
                                • Polygamy should be legal in any form between consenting adults
                                • Monetary economies are inherently evil
                                • Money is not necessary to make the world work
                                • Disabilities are, generally speaking, just that, not "different abilities"
                                • America's government is totalitarian, no matter if it is Democrat or Republican
                                • Not everyone is a special snowflake
                                • Hot beverages and cold food are not OK (sorry, no ice cream)
                                • Chocolate is not all that great
                                • Most psychopaths aren't killers waiting to happen, most are CEOs (more of a fact than an opinion)
                                • Apple products really aren't that great
                                • 3D movies suck
                                • Polyamory is the natural way for humans to experience love
                                • Western culture isn't the "BEST IN THE WORLD!"
                                • Amnesty International is evil and imperialist
                                • Baseball is impossibly boring
                                • Humans aren't designed to eat meat (again, not an opinion, but a biological fact -- very unpopular though)
                                • Judaism is as removed from Israelite religion as Christianity
                                • Dentists are all sadistic bastards
                                • Tattoos from flash are really stupid
                                • Feminism does more to contribute to genderism than to solve it
                                • Harry Potter was just OK...
                                • Anime isn't that great
                                • Phone games suck
                                • Celebrities aren't interesting
                                • Twitter is so stupid
                                • Orgy is potentially the greatest band of all time, followed by the Cure
                                • Women who shave any part of their heads are wicked hot
                                • Cats are not good pets, not to mention being stupid animals
                                • Bacon is not that great
                                • Nor is garlic
                                • The United States is NOT a Christian country
                                • The gender binary is complete crap
                                • A person can simultaneously believe that a deity created the universe and humanity and that the big bang and evolution happened
                                • Race exists, but not in the way Americans think
                                • There is a difference between equality and equivalency
                                • religious studies should be taught in public schools, from an unbiased academic perspective
                                • Many Jews are whiny and see antisemitism everywhere, unfortunately (every time someone is on the news or internet complaining about a public Christmas tree, I'm always like, "Please don't be Jewish! Please don't be Jewish! Aw, sh** they're Jewish..." It's very heartbreaking to be so disappointed by my own people.)
                                • I'm not an organ donor or a blood donor
                                • Circumcision is not child abuse
                                • To state that I am privileged as a white male in America is ridiculous and ignores the fact that I am a pagan, a "Jew," a Latino, a non-monogamist and polyamorist, a vegetarian, suffer from a disability, and don't subscribe to the traditional gender binary -- privileged compared to those who live in more totalitarian cultures, perhaps, but not by American standards
                                ʼŌraḥ Qaḏəmōnī, a revival of Ancient Israelite religion -- PathOfAncients.org

Comment

Working...
                                X