Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    I don't think Tom Hiddleson is that good-looking. He has a nice voice, but he's just kind of weird and lanky.
    I like weird and lanky.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      I like weird and lanky.
      Hey, whatever flips your pancakes. I just don't see it.

Originally posted by Bjorn
      People who purposely don't get their kids vaccinated and cite a bunch of government conspiracy diatribes in addition to non sequitur arguments make me want to throttle their ugly, diseased children.
      I wanna throttle the parents. Not the kids' fault that their parents are morons.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        I like weird and lanky.
        I like weird and lanky too, but his eyebrows weird me out a bit too much.

Paul Bettany is hot. (and I'll raise that one Jeff Goldblum and a James Spader for good measure, even though he's not really lanky)
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

I feel most sports should be band and football both american and soccer football are treated to much like a religion.
          Also I feel the only way the earth is going to heal its self is for the sickness of human kind is wiped of the face of the planet.
          And today society is so broken that Its just a very short time proably in my life we will have killed evrything on this lovely living organism we call earth including are exsists.

Comment

Originally posted by desertrat View Post
            I feel most sports should be band
            I'm assuming you mean banned, in which case, what? Thats completely anti freedom and sports are great for physical activity, why ban sports? They are so important in so many lives, they provide community, activity, goals, careers.
            White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
            sigpic
            In Days of yore,
            From Britain's shore
            Wolfe the dauntless hero came
            And planted firm Britannia's flag
            On Canada's fair domain.
            Here may it wave,
            Our boast, our pride
            And joined in love together,
            The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
            The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

On the subject of sports my unpopular opinion is that I think sports fans should stop getting special treatment by society and be treated the same way all other fans are, which means ostracised and ridiculed or demonised by media constantly.
              Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
                On the subject of sports my unpopular opinion is that I think sports fans should stop getting special treatment by society and be treated the same way all other fans are, which means ostracised and ridiculed or demonised by media constantly.
                ...Since when weren't they?
                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I think cynicism is unhealthy.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

I love kids, but I hate watching toddlers and babies eat. It just really grosses me out. :no:

Comment

Originally posted by Torey View Post
                      I love kids, but I hate watching toddlers and babies eat. It just really grosses me out. :no:
                      Agreed on that one actually. I also dislike how parents take the 'cute' pictures of their kids with food all over their mouth and with their mouths wide open chewing. It's not cute, it's really gross.
                      sigpic
                      In Days of yore,
                      From Britain's shore
                      On Canada's fair domain.
                      Here may it wave,
                      Our boast, our pride
                      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I really think this would be something only a parent would understand...Nothing is gross after you have changed a baby's diaper,and used wipes to get the gunk out.

I think it is a matter of considering what constitutes true GROSS......These are not the gross things you are looking for.. Oby won dubi(puff puff) oh the colors...

Also think about your parents,that handled the messy parts,and did NOT resort to tossing your tiny tushes in the nearest river...(Now that is true love)
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                          I really think this would be something only a parent would understand...Nothing is gross after you have changed a baby's diaper,and used wipes to get the gunk out.

I think it is a matter of considering what constitutes true GROSS......These are not the gross things you are looking for.. Oby won dubi(puff puff) oh the colors...

Also think about your parents,that handled the messy parts,and did NOT resort to tossing your tiny tushes in the nearest river...(Now that is true love)
                          Lol I suppose thats fair enough, still gross to me though.
                          sigpic
                          In Days of yore,
                          From Britain's shore
                          On Canada's fair domain.
                          Here may it wave,
                          Our boast, our pride
                          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

I have never changed a diaper, and I hope I never do. I'm an expert on parrot poop, however! LOL
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                              I have never changed a diaper, and I hope I never do. I'm an expert on parrot poop, however! LOL
                              Me, too lol

I've seen my fair share of actual grossness - gore, vomit, whatever else you can possibly imagine. I've also changed poopy nappies - but babies and toddlers eating is still unbearable for me to watch. :facepalm:

Comment

Spending thousands of dollars on books you're decorating your entertainment system's shelves with based on their color alone, not the actual books, is an utter waste of time and money. Fill those shelves up with books you like!

Comment

Working...
                                X