Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Oh but chain,it is meant to be cryptic because that is the way we roll....
    funny-pictures-this-is-how-cat-roll.jpg

No need to be cryptic.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Oh but chain,it is meant to be cryptic because that is the way we roll....
      No, I have far more esoteric things to inflict on everyone when I want to he cryptic. This is just me being far too fond of Star Wars
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post

I like Theory of a Deadman.
        People from outside of Canada have heard of Theory of a Deadman?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
        I want Quebec to separate from Canada So I can stop hearing the whining from Quebec nationalists. I'm no economic expert, but if they separated they'd crash in like two years and come back a whole lot more greatful.
        (Canada problems.)
        They could probably do it, but not with their attitude. I'm serious.

I love Quebec and like the whole concept of a bilingual country but the separatists bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
          I have absolutely no idea what you people are talking about. None.
          Geek fans are crazy. That's really all I can say.

Comment

I do not understand.

Hence....

*get pointy finger read....

BURN THE WITCHESSSSSSSSSSS
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
              Hate My Life is the opener for my 'Monday at the Office' playlist, lol.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                I know of them, but only from Indigo Prophecy. They were all over that game. I have never formed an opinion of them, I am merely aware of them.
                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                  This makes me love you.

Also, I've been a Stormcloak more often than an Imperial, but I have always had a thing for questionably moral men.

It's not healthy, I tell you. So I love Ulfric too, because I'm pretty sure he's also a creep.
                  I've been playing a Nord since Morrowind... and every time I try a different race I last about an hour. lol

And on the subject of questionably moral men... best thing I ever did was download the mod that fixes Brynjolf's post-quest dialogue. No more 'Sorry, lass...' bullshit for me! Conjuring Lucien Lachance's ghost to follow you around for a while is also wonderful...

Comment

I honestly just don't find Adam Sandler movies funny. At all. I actually find them downright annoying
                    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                      I honestly just don't find Adam Sandler movies funny. At all. I actually find them downright annoying
                      I'm with you, Yorin.

I'd include Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell and even Mel Brooks in that list.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I'm with you, Yorin.

I'd include Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell and even Mel Brooks to that list.
                        And Vince Vaughn.

And Ben Stiller.

Comment

Unfortunately the boys have decided that Happy Gilmore is the movie of the night tonight -___- Loudly. Even headphones and music aren't helping
                          sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately the boys have decided that Happy Gilmore is the movie of the night tonight -___- Loudly. Even headphones and music aren't helping

Honey, a team of jackhammers, train whistles and nonstop jetliner take-offs wouldn't help that.

Comment

Shooter: I eat scam like you for breakfast!
                              Happy: You eat scum for breakfast?
                              Shooter: ??.. Um... noo...
                              I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
                              Tribe of my Tribe
                              Clan of my Clan
                              Kin of my Kin
                              Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                              And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Honey, a team of jackhammers, train whistles and nonstop jetliner take-offs wouldn't help that.
                                I'm at the "just shoot me now" point
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X